27.

Raven-

I sat in the first row of Lil Qua's funeral, that don't even sound right saying that at all. I got black sunglasses on to hide my tears. Hurting bad. The service didn't start yet. Raevon was sitting next to me playing with her toy. I was holding Quavion and patting his back. Hey baby" said a voice. I turned and looked and jumped on Quavo and kissed him 1,000 times. His guard told me I couldn't do that and that he can't touch me.

Raevon looked up and seen her daddy and started reaching for him. I picked her up and put her up against his chest. His hands were shackled together. She laid on his chest. Tears started coming out his eyes. "I'm crying cause I can't even hold her like I want to mane" he said. I started tearing up. "Quavo, just do yo time and come home" I sobbed. "My son getting so big" he said as he looked at Quavion. "Yes he is" I added.

Tommie came in staggering. "Ohh my god" I said. Quavo turned around and we both looked at her. She was drunk as hell. I'm not judging her cause I'll probably be drunk too if I lost one of my babies. She walked up to Lil Qua. She started balling. "Look what I let them do to you" she said. "Mama sorry baby, I'm sorry" she sobbed. By that time everybody was there and there wasn't a dry eye in the seats as we watched Tommie. Quavo put his head down and cried.

Tommie stopped and turned around and seen Quavo. She kneeled down in front of him. "Quavo, I'm sorry... I .. I should've listened to you" she started crying. "Move away from me man" he said. "You let them take my son, my flesh and blood" he said. "I told you to stop leaving him places" he snapped. She got up and went to her seat. The ceremony started. They started the funeral by showing a slideshow of his baby pictures and when he was born. I was crying and crying. Quavo's mom was holding me. "It's okay child" she said as she rubbed my back.

I looked over and Quavo was flooded with tears. Miracle was behind me and she was crying. Offset and Cardi was to the right of Quavo and they were crying. You didn't hear nothing but sniffling. The video was finally over and the pastor started preaching about loss and grief. "Baby when I get out of jail, we gotta go to church" Quavo Whispered. "I know baby, we been through too much we gotta get blessed" I said.

The pastor asked if anybody wanted to come up to talk about Quavious. I rose my hand high. "Come on up sister" he said. I walked up and wiped my tears. I cleared my throat. "Quavious was a sweet little boy" I said. "I cared for him like he was my own and I loved him unconditionally" I added. "I can't even imagine him leaving like this" I sobbed. "I wish I could've told him I loved him for that last time" I said . "save a spot for me son, I love you" I said. People clapped and I went and sat back down.

The funeral ended and we all went to First Lady's house to have a big family dinner. Quavo got transported back to the jail. We had a nice dinner and I talked with his family and Tommie's family too. "Raven, can I talk to you" said Tommie. "Yes you can sweetie" I said. We walked over at a small table on the corner next to some shrub bushes. "I just want to thank you for being into son's life" she said. " I loved your son" I said. "I just wanna tell you any beef , problems we had in the past, is over" she said. "Okay" I said. "I want to be friends, I need somebody to talk to now that Lil Qua is gon" she added.

"Well you have my number so if you ever need me just call me boo" I said. "Fasho" she said. We sat and talked a lot about our past with Quavo. We laughed and smoked and she was drinking. "Well it's getting late boo, I gotta go" I said. "Okay byeee" she said. I grabbed my babies out the house and went and got in the  to go home. Ughh I miss Quavo. I want him here with us.

6 Months Later....
Miracle-

I been bar hopping with my friend Rayshawn all night. He bartends at Passion Nightclub. Rayshawn is sweet, funny and always got money. He lives in the hood though. That's the only thing I don't like about him. "So when you gon stawp allat playing and be with me" he said. I giggled. "How I know you ain't running games ?" I asked.  He smiled. "Girl I your like my bestfriend, how long have we been at it ?" He asked. "6 months, and you still be talking to yo lil hoes" I said. "Baby they just wanna fuck me" he said. "You way different, you fine as hell, you're educated, you about yo money and you ain't these rats" he said.