Chapter 18

I*before Ashley got knocked out*

Unknown POV

"-As long as you're okay it's fine with me. And Ace told me that you are staying with Chase and he doesn't want to tell me why. So lady you got some explaining to do. But not now we have to go to class." I quickly looked at the person that said, Chase.

I found Ashley and Michelle standing next to each other talking. Ashley was not in school for the whole two weeks just because she wants to stay in my man's house. That bitch.

I will make sure that bitch pays for being with my man...

🕸️🕸️🕸️

*continuity of chapter 17*

Michelle's POV

It's been two hours now and I haven't seen any sign of Ashley. I wanted to ask her if she still considers me as her friend. I wonder where she is. I think she went home. But if she did she would have texted me.

I was cut off my thoughts when the bell rang. Thank God I need to use the toilet. Our English teacher never allows us to leave her class during her lessons. I am pressed as fuck. Wow, Ashley taught me how to swear.

I quickly pack my things and was about to leave with the others but guess what? This teacher had to call me. I went to her table as quickly as I can and put on a fake smile.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Do you know where Ashley is? because she never misses my classes." she said with a confused and worried expression on her face.

"Ma'am I don't really know, but I think she went home. Can I go now?" I asked her trying to be polite as I can.

"Okay, but when you see her please show her all the work we did today."

"Yeah, ma'am I will" Even though I have no idea what you were teaching today.

"I surely will." I said before running to the door and out of her class.

I got in the toilet and opened one of the doors and got in. I ease myself and got out. I went straight to the mirror. Oh no my makeup is getting off.

I took out my makeup bag and took out my foundation, I put it on my face. I put the foundation back in my makeup bag and started looking for my lip gloss.

I was about to take it out but it fell off my bag. Really, you should have just jumped to my hand. I bend down to pick it up but something caught my eyes.

I saw a bag that really looks like Ashley's bag under one of the doors. A girl's body was also laying on the floor. Oh My God. I notice I was also laying on the floor. Wow, this is embarrassing. I quickly got up before anyone walks into the toilet.

I went straight to that door burst it open and what I saw really broke my heart into millions of pieces.

"Oh no Ashley." it came out as her whisper. A tear slipped down my cheek.

🥀🥀🌷

Chase's POV

"We can't just let them go like that, we have to kill him." Mason said frustrated.

"No please don't kill me. I promise I won't do this again. I-I.." Max took a huge gulp before finishing his sentence. "-won't come back."

"Ace what do you think we should do with him?" I asked Ace. He has been quiet for a while now. He looked up at me.

"Let's just kill him and throw him to the river." Mason said again.

"I said Ace, Mason" I glare at Mason. He puts his hands up in surrender.

"I don't know." Ace said confusion written all over his face.

We are in my house but the basement. This guy named Max tried to break into my house and steal some of our documents most of the important ones. When I asked him who sent him, he kept on saying no one in particular. Thank God I have these good ears that I can hear just a small sound. This bastard waked me early in the morning.

"Sir I promise I won't co-come here again." he looks really scared...... and innocent. But he can't fool me.

I was cut off my thoughts when I heard someone's phone ringing. I turned to Ace.

"Oh sorry, I'll be back." Ace said climbing the stairs.

"Boss I think we should just kill him. We've been here for long I haven't seen my sister today." Mason said I looked at him confused.

"Sister?"

Before he could answer, Ace came back from the stairs with a worried face.

"Are you okay, man?" I asked.

"It's... it's Michelle that called."

"Is she okay?" I asked

"It's about Ashley." That took my attention.

"Oh no. What happened to my sister?" Mason said making me roll my eyes. So that's who he was referring to.

"Something happened to her."

"You know what. Let's go and see her." I said.

I turned around to look at Max but he's gone.

"Oh shit the son of a bitch is gone."

"Uh, I think he went through the window." Mason states the obvious.

"Wow, I didn't know it's the only place he can escape from." I said, note the sarcasm.

"I told you to build a wall there but you didn't take my advice." Ace said.

"Let's just go." I said. We all made our way out of the basement.

WOW, THREE POVS IN ONE CHAPTER.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL💋❤💖💗💝💞.