49

Jimin's POV
"AIRPLANE GUY?!"
Oh shit.
I actually accidentally called out.
God damn it.
Stupid subconscious...

"UNLUCKY BASTARD?!"

I flinched slightly at his "amazing" nickname for me, but I couldn't help but slump slightly as I knew it was true.

When he first barged into the room, I recognized him immediately.
How could I forget a figure which I had humiliated myself so much in front of?

Though looking closely, he's wearing a different set of clothes from before.
Oh. I know why...
Sigh.

Let's just say that I had the most rotten luck today.

-

Flashback to a few hours ago~
Location: Airplane

I'm so bored...
This flight is way too long.

Checking my phone, I looked at the time.
It hasn't even been half an hour since the plane took off.
Has only so little time passed?
I could've sworn it felt much longer...

Shrugging my shoulders, I decided to continue what I was doing before, listening to music.
As I jammed internally to this song called Mic Drop, from my peripheral vision I could see the stranger, raising a brow as he looked at me.

What did I do now?

"Kid, you might want to lower down your music volume."

"KID?! WHO YOU CALLING KID?", I raged, till I looked around me.

People were giving me death glares, eyeing me to shut up. I blinked as I gave a small bow and meekly sat back onto my seat.

Breathing out a sigh I laid back into my seat. Not long after, my stomach grumbled, demanding to be fed.
And just on time, the air stewardess was serving the food.

She came to ask the stranger beside me first, to which he denied any food. Before turning to me asking "Hi, would you like kimchi fried rice or sweet and sour pork rice?"

"Kimchi fried rice please."

"Tea or water?"

"Tea thank you very much."

She served me my food and tea. Eyeing the food, as its aromatic scent wafted by, my stomach once again rumbled in hunger.
My eyes were sparkling as I unwrapped the utensils starting to dig into the lovely meal.

However, things didn't go the way I expected as the plane shook. I had no idea what had happened but at the next second all I saw was my spoonful of rice flying onto the guy beside me. And straight at his face nonetheless.

"Sorry for the disturbance. We have hit some turbulence, please buckle up and stay in your seats", the announcement rang out.

Glancing at the guy beside me, I grimaced at the side-eye he gave me as he began to clean his face. Luckily half his face was covered by that mask, but it was definitely dirty now.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. The plane just suddenly shake and it..it.. Yeah... Sorry", I apologized as I awkwardly passed him another piece of tissue to wipe his face.