CHAPTER 31

Recap:

Manik and Nandhu P. O. V

......................................................................

After Nandhu realized that she too had done a mistake by breaking their promises of being each other she decided to go to him... But destiny wants something else it seems....

The very  next day she had booked a flight tickets to India which was after 2 days....

But then the next day Raj came there to see Nandhu... Seeing her packing things he came to know that she has decided to come back...

Raj: princess

Nandhu: Bf... I can't stay here anymore.. I love him Bf.. I promised him that I won't leave him but see I left... I want to go to him Bf.. He s not fine nw
I want to go to him...

Raj: princess listen to me....u know na I love u so much.. All Love u sooo much... We r dng this Fr u Nandhu... He shud understand ur feelings... N what u r dng to urself Nandhu... U r going insane here but look at him he is fyn.. He is working hard to make Raman proud but Wt abt me... I shud also say that my princess make me proud.. Do anything for urself my Bacha.. U can't always rely on him...achieve something big like him... He is dng so much to make me guilt that I said he is not the one fr u...nw u shud prove him that u r my princess n  it's not easy to win over u... Will u make me proud?

Nandhu wants to go to him but what Raj said was absolutely true... He was the one who supported her always in everything but Wat she did fr him.. Nothing... So she decided to make him proud by achieving something..

N she nodded her head happily but her heart was aching on the thought of living away from him..

Nan: Bf.. Wt if this distance makes everything worse

Raj: u believe ur Love

Nan: of course Bf.

Raj: then Hv faith in Manan... He can never stop loving you n so u...

Both smiled at the fact...

Raj made Nandhu's admission in the best fashion institute n she joined their fr a fellowship which is fr 1 year..

After making all the arrangements he left to India..

After reaching India he informed everyone abt Nandhini that she decided to stay back n pursue her career there...Manik was again broken.....the mere thought of her leaving him n staying there for one year broke him... He was helpless...

Fab 4 looked at Manik as they know that Manik needed them.. But Lil they know that he needed someone who can understand him in every situation..

He left from there to his place now..

"MURTHY MANSION "

He ran to Nandhini room after parking the car n then cried his heart out... Later slept cuddling to the Nandhini pillow...

At evening Ishra came home n then they saw Manik like that... They gave each other helpless looks... N decided to talk to him later...

N it's Dinner time...

Ishitha went to Manik n wake him up... His eyes were swollen.. N there are dried tears..

Manik: ishimaa... Am I that bad... Can't she forgive me... She decided to leave me ishi maa... It hurts here ( pointing his heart)...she really don't want her Manik now.. I m bad ishimaa... Even u n hero will also hate me... Everyone hate me..

Ishitha: Manik.. Chup Ek dum chup... Who said that Nandhu don't want u.. She is just angry.. She need space n u shud give her that... Let her do her career.. N u concentrate on urs.....u both are gem my Bacha.. Hv faith in ur love n everything will b fyn soon..

Raman Entering the room said: yes right..n now eat n sleep...

N the day ended with each other looking at the photo n slept..

..................................................................

Hey guyss.  

I know short update... The next update is on the way..

N stry will Hv 1 year leap..

Stay tuned

Do vote n comment ur views