Eight Days A Week

===============================

" Ooh, I need your love, babe.
Guess you know it's true?
Hope you need my love, babe,
just like I need you! "

===============================

circa 1966,

"It was twenty years ago today, Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play!

They've been going in and out of style, but they're guaranteed to raise a smile!

So, may I introduce to you? The act you've known for all these years?

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, we hope you will enjoy the show.

We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, sit back and let the evening go!

Sgt. Pepper's lonely, Sgt. Pepper's lonely, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!

It's wonderful to be here, it's certainly a thrill.

You're such a lovely audience, we'd like to take you home with us, we'd love to take you home!

I don't really want to stop the show, but I thought that you might like to know!

That the singer's going to sing a song and he wants you all to sing along!

So let me introduce to you, the one and only Billy Shears... and Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!"

I stepped away from the microphone and look behind me at the others, "Was that good or what?"

Ringo nodded, "Definitely a hit in the makin', it is!"

"Agreed. How abou' a celebratory cup o' tea?" George suggested.

"Sounds good, Georgie, good thinkin'." Ringo nodded.

"I mean, we definitely deserve it. Feels like we've been workin' eight days a week!" John exclaimed, patting his sweaty forehead with a cloth.

I rolled my eyes, "We get it, John, ye know our own songs."

John snapped his fingers tauntingly, before we left the studio for a while.

We were becoming the most adored band in the world right before our very eyes. Everything changed so quickly, it seems as if just yesterday we were recording songs in Ringo's basement.

The city was bright and filled with all walks of life, it was like magic. It felt like magic, being next to John, George and Ringo.

We've made it.

We really did the impossible.

Somehow we managed to change the world of music with the wave of our hand.

I shot a look at John, who was smoking off a cigarette and staring up at the dark, night sky. The contrast of the city light caused the sky to appear pitch black except for the moonlight shining over us like endless rain.

You're probably wondering how we aren't being trampled by groupies, aren't you?

We had on clever disguises to conceal our identity. Large trench coats, flat top hats, mustaches, and big round glasses that covered nearly all of our faces.

All I want to do was kiss John in the street out of pure joy. I want him to lift me and twirl me in the air like a dancer. I want to show the world how strong our relationship is. We are eachothers intimates, I promise you that.