⋆☽2☾⋆

Y/n's pov

You walked around your big empty apartment just exploring as always. Jungkook left a few hours ago to do his dance work or whatever, leaving you extremely bored.

Missing him more, you reminisced on the memory of when he first found you. Being scared and cold for months- no one had shown you any real love or care before him.

At least if anyone did- you didn't remember, you were still a kitten after all.

You never even knew of banana milk either- Ah sweet banana milk.

You purred to yourself rolling around on the nice soft tan carpet, remembering your first taste of it.

The first experience you had of banana milk was a couple days after Jungkook had brought you home with him. It was at his dance practice and eventually he took a break sitting beside you, giving pets while drinking some.

Smelling it, of course you became curious so you crawled up his chest and licked the corners of his lips pleased with the taste.

Jungkook had giggled saying, "Aww giving Appa kisses?"

Although you weren't at first, you were just drinking the tasty milk- but yes, giving your nice, sweet, caring appa kisses was a bonus.

You loved Jungkook very much, and you knew he did too. Why else would he have kept you all these years and spoiled you the way he did if not?

'Ahh Jungkook-appa..'

Purring louder, you walked around the apartment missing him even more. He didn't say anything mentioning your birthday before he left, had he forgotten?

Jungkook usually never forgets- but this year would be unique, it was a special year. You would be much different than usual.

At least that's what you faintly remembered hearing someone say. You hummed thinking about the foggy distant memory.

Would he still love you the same? Wondering, you grew worried whimpering and starting to pace around the room.

It was in a week that you would change. How? You weren't sure. You only remembered having heard a voice say it years ago.

Suddenly your head shot up from hearing the front door handle jiggle, causing you to meow.

'APPA!!'

Running towards Jungkook as he came in, you immediately starting to rub against his legs purring.

"Aww did you miss me kitten?"

'Yes I missed you, you coconut headed man'

He smiled as you pawed up his legs, continuing to meow and whine at him.

'LIFT ME UP!!'

As usual, your request was quickly granted as Jungkook picked you up in his arms, holding you as if you were an infant.

"I swear you're the most neediest cat in the world" he chuckled.

Ignoring his words you began rolling around in his arms, rubbing yourself on him completely smitten with his presence as you occasionally gave his cheek and nose a lick.