⋆☽5☾⋆

Jungkook's pov

An hour flew by since we all split up. Jin accompanied by Taehyung, went on their way to go get y/n's ears "pierced".

Hoseok went with Jimin to the arcade, probably to test out the new dance machine game to see who could beat who.

Leaving me with Namjoon and Yoongi to go do looking around wherever.

Along the way, I had bought a couple shirts and some new black Timberlands.

Yoongi bought some new silver rings, cologne and an iced americano.

And Namjoon, being Namjoon bought himself a few new sets of shades since he broke his last pair.

Carrying our few bags, the three of us headed towards the food court to meet back up with everyone.

That's when I spotted Taehyung with y/n in his arms getting ice cream.

But where was Jin- did they actually- oh no..

"TAEHYUNG WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY?!" Shouting across the food court, I ran in his direction at full speed. Leaping over tables and dodging other shoppers.

Tae turned around slowly, holding his strawberry cone in one hand as y/n gave it a lick whom was being held in his other. Her ears did not have one, but multiple piercings.

"Heyyy Jungkookie- " he chuckled nervously.

"Where's Hyung- Tell me you didn't go get them actually done- AND I SAID ONLY ONE- SHE HAS- " I paused to count them.

Quickly giving up I shook my head and groaned in frustration. I knew regardless of knowing the exact number,it was clearly more than one.

"Aish it doesn't matter but where is Jin??"

Y/n whimpered watching my displeasured state. Her previously perky ears that now had many small silver hoops, pinned themselves down to the sides of her head sadly.

'Appa don't you like them..? It isn't uncle taetae's fault, I'm the one who asked.. I'm sorry..'

Suddenly, Jin approached me from behind holding a bag from Claire's.

"Relax, they aren't real. We took her to Claire's and got some clip-ons and asked one of the workers there to pretend to actually get them pierced" he whispered in my ear patting my back.

Relief washed over me as I let out a loud sigh, bending over to rest my hands on my knees.

"You can ask Jin, we only got her one on each ear at first like you said but miss y/n here wouldn't get off the table until she ended up getting all of- " Taehyung tried to explain before I waved him off.

As long as they weren't real, she could get as many clip-ons as she wanted. If she was happy, I was happy.

"Aish it's fine, I was just overreacting, besides they look cute on her"

Taking y/n from Taehyung's arms, I smiled down at her and gave her head a kiss. Now perking up a little, she looked at me still seeming a bit timid.