⋆☽8☾⋆

Y/n's pov
⠀⠀

You walked in Jungkook's room quietly shutting the door, going over to his closet sniffling as your gaze traveled down to your wrist. Red from where he grabbed it harshly earlier.

He'd never been so cold or hurtful towards you, he was always so sweet and gentle.

Sighing, you wiped your eyes beginning to look through his wardrobe, scanning over his clothes.

You didn't know where to begin, you'd never worn clothes before so you actually needed help getting dressed.

Well, you knew clothing names and where they went on the body, it was just putting them on that was the problem.

No wonder Jungkook started hating you- you were helpless.

But seriously, what was with him? First he acts like he hates you, then gets defensive about where you sleep and what you wear?

Pouting, you grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants and put them over your arms with a huff. Drooping your ears in defeat.

"Aish I'm so stupid.." You mumbled to yourself continuing to struggle.

"No you're not y/n-ah.." turning, you saw Jin walk towards you after shutting the door smiling sweetly to make you feel slightly better.

"I am stupid Jin, even Jungkook sees it and hates me now.."

"Nonsense, he doesn't hate you- he loves you just as much as the rest of us"

He grabbed your wrist causing you to flinch, hissing in discomfort. Giving you a confused look, Jin's eyes lowered to your arm then grew large.

"Who did this?!" he inspected your red skin carefully, brushing his fingertips along the marks as if he were touching a baby bird.

You let out a quiet sigh. "Jungkook-appa.."

"WHAT?! I WILL BEAT THAT BOY WITH MY-"

"No no! Jin please- I'm okay, please just forget about it-"

He sighed with a nod, raising your wrist to his lips, giving a light kiss on the tender flesh. Blushing, you gave a small shy smile.

Jin was the second sweetest to you, almost like a grandparent- well at least what you thought a grandparent would be.

"If he does anything again I won't cook him food for a week, he'll have to fend for himself" his words causing your smile to widen.

"Alright, now can you help me? I'm not used to clothes-" Looking down shamefully, Jin chuckled removing the sweatpants from your arms.

"First you need a shirt and pants, you also need underwear and a bra but- we'll get you that tomorrow"

You nodded as he helped you put on the sweatpants correctly, they felt a little uncomfortable but you assumed it was because you were without underwear.

Next he grabbed a black T-shirt, sliding the material over your head. It was pretty baggy, but smelled like Jungkook which caused you to involuntarily purr.

"Aww y/n-ah you're so cute like this~ " he gently pinched your cheeks.

"His scent it just- it makes me so happy" you blushed hugging yourself with the fabric.

Jin chuckled, "You know he wears women's perfume right?"

"Really??" you giggled as Jin nodded laughing, shaking his head amused. "Well, it says unisex but trust me, it smells like a girl to everyone"

Contining to giggle you walked to the mirror, looking at yourself. You looked okay, not like a complete hobo, but okay. Like Tae said, you'd go shopping later anyways so it didn't matter.