166-170

166. If you want to increase your level of confidence, make sure to use red and black colours . The black colour gives you strength and power while red will make you feel more energetic and active.

167. 62-90% of a first impression is due to colours.More specifically, wearing hints of red (for women) or blue (for men) on a first date could lead to stronger feelings and a definite second date, while those who wear black for a job interview are more likely to be hired.

168. Blue is the world’s favorite colour.Studies done around the world reveal that a whopping 40% of people consider blue to be their favorite colour.That's why you are attracted to Facebook and Twitter more because it has a combination of blue and white.

169. Studies of insurance data has shown that white cars are the least likely to be involved in auto accidents. While not a very popular car colour at this time, choosing it could make your driving life safer.Thats why White stands for peace and safety.Because of this White Vehicles are more expensive.

170. Bulls don’t seem to care about what colour is being waved in front of them. It turns out it’s the motion which triggers the bull to charge, not the colour.