Chapter 29 (Part 2 )

Your pregnant

" Are you sure ? " I asked.

" Im positive " He tells me. " But what has me concerned is the line. Its supposed to be much darker and yours is very faint. Have you been drinking or smoking? "

" Like I love alcohol. I drink almost every day...I smoked occasionally " I say.

" This can cause birth defects, premature labor ...and if too bad miscarriage " He tell me.

" This is crazy " I say. I was really about to cry. " 7 weeks how come I didn't have signs. Morning sickness and things like that "

" Sometimes women dont have common pregnancy signs. You may go your whole pregnancy and not know your pregnant "

A fucking baby.

From the get go we didn't wanna have kids and everybody thought it would be cute for us to have one...they jenks us

" It is not to late for an abortion. If that is something you would want to do "

Im a stripper pregnant. It's alot right now. The club just opened, Im working , With D, Ivory just moved in.

" I don't know yet, I need to talk to my babydaddy "

" Sure, Let me print you off a picture and you can be on your way "

" Fine "

" Lay back " I do as told and she put this cold gel on my stomach and she moved it around and explained some shit to me that I was barely hearing before she let me off the table and left.

I gathered my shit and put my purse on trying to fight the tears.

I can't fully remember the last time I cried.

" Here you are "

" Thank you " I headed around her and out of the place and quickly to the car. I got inside and seen a text on my phone from D saying to come to his crib.

I aint wanna talk about this situation we got on our hands right now. But I had to get it over with.

I headed over that way to talk to him and explain the shit tht we gotten into him. I already knew he was going to be pissed at me too.

" wassup " He says once I got in the room.

" Hey " I kicked my shoes off and climbed onto the bed.

" Whats wrong? " He asked.

I sighed trying to think about it and how to explain it . In a better way then I was seeing it.

" You can talk and tell me anything, Wassup. " He grabbed my arm pulling me back to him.

" Im pregnant "

He didn't say nothing. He sorta just paused.

" Daniel " I look at him.

" You can tell me anything, But I wish it hadnt been that " He goes.

" You think I wanted to say the shit!? "

" We been good without a baby " He ignored me and kept talking. " Its been just us and Ivory...We both aint prepared for this shit "