Chapter 4

Y/N POV
I eventually cried myself to sleep and woke up the next morning with dry tears on my face. I rolled my eyes and went to my bathroom to do my routine.

After I showered I dried my hair and went to go pick out something to wear

(Ignore the phone case and beanie) I straightened my hair and went to go to the kitchen

I straightened my hair and went to go to the kitchen

(Ignore the phone case and beanie) I straightened my hair and went to go to the kitchen

I was going to make breakfast but I got a phone call from my best friend Cara.
Cara: Hey Y/N wanna go to the café and then hit the mall?
Y/N: Hey, um yeah sure what time?
Cara: What time is it?
Y/N: 10:27am
Cara: Oh then at 10:27am
Y/N: You're outside my door aren't you?
Cara: YESS!! HOW'D YOU KNOW!
Y/N: OMG I know you to well honey, give me a sec I'll go open the door
Cara: Ok!
"Did you really have to call me when you were already here?" "Yes I did" "You know what I'm not even gonna try let's go."
We get in my car and go to the café

Authors note Ok so I'm gonna change the dialogue and phone call format a bit

Authors note
Ok so I'm gonna change the dialogue and phone call format a bit.
When its dialogue it will look like this
Y/N: Hey guys!!
When it's a phone call it will looks like
Y/N: Hey guys!!
Ok with that being outta the way back to the story

(Still your POV)
Cara: So how are you feeling?
Y/N: I'm fine.....
Cara: You know you can talk to me
Y/N: I know Cara thanks, you're the only one who's been my support through out all of this.
Cara: It's what best friends are for!
*At the Café*
Waitress: Hello! Welcome! What would you like to order?
Cara: Can I get a cup of coffee and a banana nut muffin please?
Waitress: Yes of course, and you Miss?
Y/N: Just a strawberry bubble tea please.
Waitress: Ok, anything else?
Cara: No were good thank you
The waitress then leaves and leaves me and Cara alone. Cara gets a phone call and says it's her mom and goes outside the café saying she'll be right back. I nod and get on my phone. After a few minutes the door opens and I turn expecting to see Cara, but I see seven men entering instead. They all have a face masks on and either beanies or hoodies but I then see Cara come in and turn back around.
Cara: Hey sorry my mom was checking up on me.
I smile and say ok. It must be nice to have a mom who worries about you. I start to tear up but put on a brave face just like I have for the past year. Cara sees this and immediately tears up also and hugs me. I flinch but hug her back but I don't let a tear fall. I'll cry by myself but not in front of people. Not even my closest friend who's like a sister to me. I say I'm fine then the waitress comes back and gives us our order we say thank you, she smiles and leaves to go to other tables. But I was completely oblivious to the pair of eyes that were looking at my every motion.
Authors Note
Hey thanks for reading! Anyway I know this book may suck it's my first one but just give it a chance :)
Anyways I'll update soon :)