17. Lollipop

"Sit here, baby girl," he pats the place next to him with a baby face to get me easily

It always works goddammit. I get my behind on the spot that he indicated, and I put my eyes on the TV playing some Anime that the man likes.

He opens the box and immediately digs into it like a hungry kid who's been waiting for years to eat it. He's taking full spoons in his mouth. What about brain freeze?

"Stop staring at the god that I am all the time. I know you want me, but I'm eating right now," he keeps his eyes on the television while speaking but then, turns his head to smirk and approach me. "Wow. So humble," I sarcastically say.

He plunges his spoon into the dessert, but instead of flying it to his mouth, he does it towards mine. "Open," he smiles.

I part my lips to let him feed me. I wouldn't have been able to refuse anything coming from him after the way he cutely called me with those sparkling eyes dived into mine.

"Hm, my baby eats well," he exaggerates but acts like a cute little boy. I glance away to not have to deal with his big eyes teasing me, but he feeds me one more time. "Are you going to just make me eat all of it?"

"Yes, like this your mouth will have the taste of the pistachio," he takes a mouthful of the ice cream. "And what's the purpose?"

"What's the purpose?" he looks at me with a mysterious and mischievous smile. "Well..."

He digs the spoon into the ice cream and heads it to my mouth. I take it since I know that he's eating as well, but he annoys me by staring at my face. He puts the box down on the coffee table, for no reason, and comes back, in a swift second, towards me to lock his lips with mine.

The ice cream is still freezing my brain, and without even having the time to savor it, Jungkook hurries to kiss me.

He's not really going easy, I'm sure he planned to do this since the beginning. He places his hand below my ear and deepens the passionate exchange of eager and want between us.

This is way too special, and I'm not used to that kind of thing, but I like it, I'm not going to lie, so I follow all the lead without trying to stop or push the man away. His lips are so sweet and soft, I don't want this to end, it's too pleasant.

If Yoongi knew what we're doing and the way that we're kissing, I think he would kill Jungkook and then me.

He keeps on going onward, sliding his hand down my waist and pulling me closer to let his fingers go lower on my thighs, that are only covered by my tights other than my skirt. His touch is as powerful as a current of electricity for my body and mind.

He ceases the frictions and just keeps the connection between the tip of our lips. "It tastes even better like this," he speaks in a low and shivering voice. I can feel a gentle smirk forming on his face.