Sept. 21st

I apologise if I switch the tenses or the POV 😬. Not just in this chapter, but any chapter. Point it out and I will fix it.

Anygay .... enjoy the chapter.

Have a great day/night :).

-
11:54 pm

3 weeks into the new school year and Caleb already had at least 4 projects to do for his marketing class.

Not to mention the fact that Caleb was working too.

Luckily, Minho wasn't a bad roommate. He cleaned up after himself. And he cooked meals sometimes. He went out a lot at night. And on the weekends, he didn't come back until the next morning.

Caleb actually kinda expected him to go out because it was Friday. But when he got home from work, he was sitting on the sofa eating popcorn and watching a movie.

"Hello Caleb." The older greeting, not really bothering to look at the male.

"Hi, hyung." Caleb greeted. He liked saying it because whenever he said it, Minho smiled. And Mino's smile was beautiful. Not only were his teeth pearly white, but his lips were full and delicious looking.

After taking off his shoes and heading into his room to change his clothes, he joined the older on the sofa, holding his hand out for some popcorn. And instead of giving him some, Minho gave him the whole bowl instead and then checked the time on his phone screen.

"It's almost midnight. I'm heading to bed."

And without anything else being said, Minho left.

When Caleb heard the bedroom door close, he sighed.

That was one thing he disliked so far.

Every time he tried to spend time with Minho, the male left.

He could join the male at the dining table to eat breakfast and he'd would get up. If he only had a bit of food left, he'd stuff it in his mouth and head to a different room (most times his bedroom). And sometimes he'd just take the food with him.

Surprisingly, he wanted to bond with the male. He didn't talk much. He had this mysterious aura about him.

But he seemed like a total sweetheart.

Like on the third day of the two of them living together, after Caleb had gotten home from school, he went to work. And then after working a short 4 hour shift, he went to the gym. He had been so pooped that he fell asleep on the sofa.

When he woke up the next morning, he found that there had been a blanket over him and a pillow under his head.

Minho had been so gentle about it.

He didn't have to do it. But he did.

Sighing, Caleb turned off the movie and got up, tossing the cold popcorn into the trash before heading to his room.

And as he entered, he heard something that sounded like ... grunting?

Was Minho in pain? Perhaps that was why he dipped off so soon.

He quietly approached the male's door, lucky that the floor didn't creak or squeal. And he hovered his ear over the door.

And sure enough, groans were coming from the other side of the door.

They weren't loud. But it was quiet enough for them to be heard.

"Ah fuck ... I'm gon-"

The silky voice halted for a second before a final hushed groan was released.

Ha. That's not the only thing that was released.

Caleb shook the joke out of his brain. This was not the time for dirty jokes.

He just listened to his roommate masturbate.

Given ... he was a little noisy with it.

But that didn't mean that Caleb had to listen.

He wouldn't admit it ... but it was a little hot.

Just a little ...

And part of him wondered what he'd sound like moaning his name.

Fuck me. I'm gaydreaming again. It's time for me to go to bed.

So that's what Caleb did.