The real war begins

-This is the start of a sexual scene. It's a pretty short scene. No, it's not a sex scene. Feel free to skip the scene if it makes you uncomfortable-

~Edens p.o.v~

"We shall" I said. I climbed on top of him and started kissing him intensely. I pulled of his shirt and ran one hand down his chest while my other hand was on his shoulder. I moved my hips around with his. He unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off. He ran his hand down my back and placed his hands on my hip. I pulled down his sweatpants while he unclipped my bra. We intensely kissed. 

-Sexual scene is over-

We snuggled in bed. He ran his hand down my back as he slowly fell asleep. I kissed his forehead as I yawned and slowly drifted to sleep.

*Morning*

I slowly opened my eyes as the sun decided to shine directly in my face. I woke up with arms wrapped around me, then I realized it was Liam.

I thought about what happened yesterday. Luke said it was over for now. So the war could come back at any moment. The thought lingered in the back of my mind. Liam pulled me back down into the bed and wrapped his arms around me. I giggled softly.

"Sleep.." He sleepily said, pulling me closer to him. I turned to face him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Babe, I need to start working." I said. He groaned as he sat up in bed. I slowly sat up in bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. Then I headed towards my office.

I got a call while I was doing some paperwork. I picked up the phone and held it next to my ear while I continued filling out the paperwork. "Eden, I need to warn you before it happens." Anthony said. "What are you talking about?" I asked, very confused on what he was talking about. "I overheard Luke talking to the AW scouts about planning a surprise attack on your house." He said.

"Okay, thanks for letting me know. Bye." I said, hanging up the phone. A surprise attack? He just called off the war yesterday! I need to act fast.

I rushed down the stairs, nearly tripping on the last few. I called everyone in the living room. "Everyone, The scouts are planning a surprise attack on us! Be prepared to fight!" I told everyone. They all panicked and scattered around. Some going to the weapon room and others placing their children in the safe room. I ran and gave the children food and water and told them to stay quiet. These poor children witnessing a war so young.

Everyone was in the living room with weapons if they didn't want to shift. Others ready to shift in a heartbeat. Then we heard it.

*BANG*

The first gunshot was fired. People shifted and ran out the house to attack. Others firing their weapons through the window. I quickly jumped out the door and shifted. I was larger than all the wolves, making me a main target. I jumped at someone who attempted to shoot the Luna of the Nilam pack.

Then, rouges started helping the scouts. What the hell? Rouges helping the scouts? I had to use my demon side. I need to find a way to summon it. I quickly hopped in a tree where they couldn't shoot and I used all my power and energy focused on turning into my demon side. Red mist started swarming around me.

*Boom*

My demon form caused the tree to explode. I floated above the burnt tree trunk left from the explosion. My ear and tail were out along with my wings. I quickly flew down and helped take down the scouts left, which weren't many since it was planned to be a surprise attack so apparently they believed it was best to not send many soldiers. They were wrong though.

I summoned my demon weapon, which was a flaming sword. I swung my sword at a rouge who nearly snapped the beta of the Hollow packs neck. The last few rouges and scouts ran away. I slowly floated to the ground and quickly called for the nurse.

I spotted Liam sitting with his back pressed up against the tree, holding his ankle. I rushed over towards him. "Liam! Are you okay? What kind of injury was it? Gun? Twisted?" I asked, but he only stopped and looked up at me.

"Eden, I'm okay. It's just my ankle. You should be concerned about yourself." He said, lifting up my sleeve to reveal a huge gash left from a rouge. I shook my head. "Liam, don't worry about me. There is a doctor coming to help with your ankle." I said, kissing his forehead.

"But- Eden, it's not just your arm. Your leg is much worse." He said, pointing towards my legs, that had even bigger gashed in them. I didn't dare look back down at the sight. I just helped Liam up and helped him walk towards the front door.

~Liam's p.o.v~

Her arms and legs were gashed with claw marks left by rouges. The blood trickled down her legs and arms. She helped me walk and helped me to the front door. She helped sit me down on the couch. I moved the hair out her face to have a clearer view of her face. Her face had a huge scratch on her cheek. A clear claw mark across her left eye, bleeding out over her red eye. I gasped at the sight.

"Eden. You need more help than me right now!" I said. She froze. Then slowly looked down. "I'll go to the nurse later.. for now can we focus on your ankle?" She asked. I nodded. Then the doctor came and put my ankle in a cast.

Eden led me up to the room and locked the door behind us. She opened the bathroom door and walked in, shutting it behind her.

~Edens p.o.v~

I slowly closed the bathroom door. I tried avoiding looking at the mirror but looked anyways, knowing what horror I would see.

My long black hair had dried blood in it. My face had claw marks all over it, one over my left eye bleeding extremely bad. My legs were gashed and bruised. A single tear left my eye.

I slowly turned the faucet on and watched the steam rise up. I took off my clothes and slowly stepped into the shower. I hissed when the water touched the gashes. I shampooed and conditioned my hair. I slowly took the loofah and washed my body off. I looked down at the shower floor and saw that it was completely covered in blood. I silently cried when a wave of pain hit me. My legs stiffened and then collapsed. I fell with a thud and hit the shower floor hard enough to make me faint.

~Later~

I woke up in bed with my back against Liams chest. I groaned at the pain in my head. "What happened?" I asked him. "You fell in the shower and fainted." He said. Now I remember.. Liam held me closer as I turned around to face him. "Are you okay?" He asked, kissing my forehead. I nodded and laid my head down on his chest. Slowly falling back asleep.

~Liam~

She slowly fell asleep on my chest. I moved the hair out of her face to see if they were still bleeding. Her face had blood slowly trickling down her high cheekbones. I growled lowly at the blood falling down her face. I calmed down and pulled her closer to me. Her scent of vanilla and roses filling my senses, Making me slowly fall to sleep.

—————————

Hey guys! Sorry for the shorter chapter but it is currently 3 in the morning for me and I really wanted to get a chapter out for you guys :)

Thoughts?

Questions?

Bye for now! <3 Love you all!