⌜ forty two ⌟

donghyuck sighed as he squeezed the cloth and placed it on mark's forehead, ❝that's what you get for playing under the rain.

mark was about to say something but his sneeze cut him off. he then rubbed his nose and can finally said something, ❝you were playing with me also!

but i'm not the one having a cold.❞ donghyuck said as he reached out for the soup he placed by the lamp table and placed it on his lap.

even at his state, mark had the energy to giggle. ❝what can i say, i caught the cold for you.

donghyuck gave mark a poker face, not into the mood for his jokes. mark stopped laughing as he saw donghyuck's face. ❝sit down.

the older immediately sat down, holding the wet cloth that was on his forehead. he raised his head and saw donghyuck raising the spoon and that made his heart skip a beat.

ah..❞ donghyuck opened his mouth wide, looking like he was teaching mark for to open his mouth.

luckily he was sick. he would have been caught blushing by now without his cold that was making his face turn red. after being distracted for a bit, mark opened his mouth and donghyuck shoved the spoon inside mark's mouth with a smile.

hot!❞ mark gulped and then took his tongue out, ❝you didn't blow it?

oh wait.. do i have to?❞ donghyuck tilted his head to the side.

mark groaned, tears threatening to fall as he could still feel the stinging pain on his tongue. donghyuck felt bad even though he wants to make fun of mark looking like a dog. he leaned forward and did something unexpected and caught mark off guard.

mark leaned back, ❝what are you doing?

the younger leaned forward, ❝blowing at your tongue, you said it was hot.❞ he said in the most innocent manner.

mark placed his tongue back inside his mouth and placed a hand on the younger's neck, preventing him from moving back. ❝i will kiss you if you do that again.

the younger raised a brow, smirking. he then blew, warm air touching mark's lips. it made him unable to control himself and leaned forward, about to kiss donghyuck. if it wasn't for his cold then he could've kissed the boy right now.

he quickly turned to the side and sneezed, ❝damn the cold.

donghyuck smiled and placed a peck on the older's cheeks before standing up and placing the bowl on soup down to the older's lap, earning a look from mark. ❝i'm cooking breakfast.

mark nodded his head and watched donghyuck leave before staring at his soup, suddenly missing donghyuck's presence.

the younger hummed while walking towards the kitchen. he checked the cupboards and the fridge to see what he can use to make breakfast. he and mark decided to skip school, with mark having a cold and donghyuck to take care of him. donghyuck doesn't mind, even though he has too catch up tomorrow. he's making the most with mark, who knows what would happen. every second with mark counts.