6:university

Everything was arranged in a week .Aamir told Parishay ready , i am taking you for shopping .you will buy all the stuff you need for university "

Parishay wasn’t really excited about the university , she got up with a sigh and changed .

Aamir was waiting for her when she got out . They left after informing bi jaan .

Aamir took her to buy clothes .he noticed that she wasn’t choosing anything "what’s wrong?" Aamir asked .

She said fidgeting I have .. i have never shopped for myself . Its usually someone showing me clothes and i tell whether i like it or not "she made a cute pout afterwards .

Aamir shooked his head and started showing her the clothes he liked .they bought a lot of clothes .Aamir paid for them and then they bought some other necessary stuff with her books .

Aamir was by her side all the time .he took her for dinner afterwards .it was his favorite food place .he ordered all the special foods of that place for Parishay to try .

Parishay was enjoying his company . She liked that he wasn't cold to her anymore.

Parishay ended up putting a spoonful of sour sauce into her mouth , she was making weird faces .Aamir couldn’t control himself and started laughing.parishay blushed after seeing him laughing .

"My cute angel" Aamir muttered to himself and continued eating his food .

Next day, Aamir took her to the university .she was taken to her class by the HOD himself .classes had started from some days , every student was looking curiously towards her . She had just taken her seat , when a girl in her twenties , also came . She was also a new comer .

New comer took the seat beside her . "Hey ! I am isha . Its my first day " she said with a smile .

"I am Parishay khan . Its also my first day " Parishay said with s nervous smile .

The class went well . A group of 2 girls and 3 boys came towards Parishay and isha .

They introduced themselves .the group told them the direction for their next class. Parishay was walking towards the told direction but isha stopped her.
Parishay gave her a questioning look.

"They were just trying to have some fun on our expend .the direction they gave us was of the restroom." Isha explained .

"But how do you know about the directions " Parishay asked when they started moving towards the right direction .
Isha was quite for a second but then said" i have taken a tour some days ago"

Parishay nodded .her day went quite well .another girl (aila ) and a boy ( Hussain) also talked to her .

Hussain was the topper with not so nerdy personality. He was good looking and also belonged to a nice family.

When Aamir came to pick her up she was looking more relaxed .Aamir smiled after seeing her happy .

" lets go to a ice cream parlor " Aamir said .

"Why? Don’t you have work?" She asked.

"I have .but i can take some time out, since it was your 1st day " Aamir said with a smile .

They went home after eating ice cream . Aamir went to his office after dropping her .