Hey Stranger/Requested

Requested by RealBellaWWE

#9: "I can't believe you,"
#13: "Don't leave me."
#16: "I never meant to hurt you,"

Warnings: Cursing, Smut

💖Rest In Piece Stan Lee! You will be missed dearly! 💖

———

You were walking outside, it was snowing and pretty cold. You were trying to get back home to your brother. Harley said he had something to show you.

Probably another one of his inventions. You always helped get the needed materials for him. It's gets harder to find things for him these days.

Your mom barely paid attention to both of you, especially after your dad left. You could tell she loved you both, even if she didn't show it.

Anyway, you had your old ragged backpack on your back. It was a Christmas present for your brother. More materials for his activities.

You were close to the house when you saw a man. He seemed to be on the ground, his eyes closed. You ran over to him.

Some sort of suit was opened, you could see his chest rising, signaling he was still alive.

"Eh, Excuse me sir?" You asked and his eyes shot opened. He took a deep breath and grasped your wrists. You tensed and looked at him in fear.

You couldn't quite see the man's face. He had some sort of light emitting from his chest. You stared at it once he let go of your wrists.

"Sorry." He apologized and sat up. He rubbed his hands together. He was freezing cold as he analyzed you.

"Uhm, I'm Y/N." You said as you helped him up. He dragged his suit with him as talked to you.

"I'm Tony." He mumbled. You nodded and led him to your house. You trudged along the snow with him.

Once you got to your house, You opened the garage door and let him put his suit on the couch.

"Wait, you're Tony Stark." You said as you finally saw his face in the light. He grinned and nodded. He settled down and found some pliers.

"Freeze!" You turned around and saw your brother holding up his potato gun. You instinctively stood in front of Tony to make sure he didn't get shot by your brother.

"Harley, it's fine." You said as you tried to calm him down. Your brother was still uncertain about Tony.

"Are you Y/N's boyfriend?" He asked holding his gun tighter. You let out a small chuckle.

"Harley, He isn'—,"

"Yes." Tony blurted and stood closer to you. His arm wrapped around your waist and he gave Harley a forced smile.

Harley lowered the gun hesitantly. His eyes wandered to the couch, where Tony's suit was. A grin crept onto his lips as he walked closer to it.

"Oh my god! Is that Iron Man?..." He asked as he analyzed the suit.

"Well technically I am." Tony said. Harley sighed and gave him a newspaper.

"Well technically, you're dead." Tony chuckled lightly. Harley sat next to the suit as you stood next to Tony. Tony finally separated from you and smiled.