🐢28🐢

Heechul's POV

Today we have appointment at Onew. Yesung will have his regular check up and I will go with him because Siwon is busy. I got up and Siwon is already gone. I wake up Yesung who fell asleep again during diaper change. Then I carry him downstairs and turn on cartoons for him. I need to keep calm because if he knows where we are going he will cry.

I made apple puree with cinnamon and sit him in highchair. After few spoons he turned his head away from me.

"Just a little bit more baby boy."

Yesung whined and I gently grab his chin. I slowly pushed the spoon between his lips and wait for him to swallow. It is delicious so why he doesn't like it? He is very picky eater and sometimes it drives me crazy.

After breakfast I give him bottle of milk and let him watch cartoons while I am dressing him. Yesung is soon dressed in white short, black slip on with Snoopy and black silken button up shirt. I get dressed too and grab diaper bag. When I turned off the cartoons he asked where are we going. Of course that i lied to him and said that we need to do grocery shopping. Well we really have to stop in the supermarket so it isn't lying completely. I buckled him in his car seat and start to drive. We stopped in front of the hospital and Yesung got suspicious. I take his hand and lead him inside. Yesung starts to whimper in the elevator and cries when we stepped in Onew's office. I take of his shirt and try to soothe him. In the end I have to forcibly pull him in my lap and only then Onew can start the check up. He listen Yesung's heart and lungs, then he measured his blood pressure and everything seems okay until I stand Yesung on the scale. Onew frowned and I look at number on the scale. He is really light.

"He is few kilos under average."

I stare at Onew because I am feeding him properly. Onew said that it isn't something dangerous but silently told me to check if he isn't anorectic. I am looking at my baby and feel bad. He is my beloved baby so why is he underfed? I drive to the supermarket and bought every possible kind of food. We have much more than usually and it takes me a while to carry all the bags in house. Then I opened few bags of different nuts and make small mix for him. Yesung only took few pistachios and then stopped eating.

"Could you eat more baby?"

Yesung shakes his head no and I still try to push more nuts into his mouth. After few tries he cries out angrily and kicked his legs. He is wailing and I realised that Siwon is home when he took Yesung from me.

"Lets put him on floor for a while."

He took me in the kitchen and asked what is wrong. I told him what Onew found out during the check up and Siwon frowned.

"Yesung has worse eating habits last week than ever before. But how we can fix it? We cant force him to eat."

We sit down and watch Yesung who is petting Heebum. I got a idea. I made porridge and bring full spoon in front of his lips.

"Open up baby. This spoon is for Heebum."

He hesitantly opened his mouth and eats.

"This is for papa."

Yesung is eating spoon after spoon and soon he finished the whole bowl. He doesn't look happy but at least he has fully tummy. But my victory doesn't last long. Siwon wants to give him chocolate and he started to wail. He usually loves chocolate and now he is looking at it with hate. What the hell is wrong?

Whole week he is crying extra hard.

It is great when he eats one meal per day and sometimes I need to force him. He is almost choking on his sobs and tears. This isn't normal. He isn't fussy but looks like he is suffering. My baby is too small to tell me what is wrong and only cries. I and Siwon are completely exhausted. Last night Yesung slept only for four hours and spent the rest crying. Now he is sitting in highchair in front of us paler than normally and with flushed cheeks. I tried to feed him some pancakes because he is an adult, he cant survive only on bottles of formula and baby food.

"He cries when we give him solid food."

Siwon is looking at the pancake laying abandoned and cold.

"Maybe you don't want to chew. Are you too lazy to chew?"

I said and Yesung looked at me with eyes full of pain.

"Or ... your teeth ..."

My tired brain is processing this one information and then we both gasped. Teeth! I called Siwon's good friend who is a dentist and we are soon standing in his office.

"Yesung's wisdom teeth are growing."