Chapter 21

Oh my God. Is all I can think of saying. There are no words to describe the beauty of the room. Blayze seems so unbothered by the beauty of the room and I can't help but gawk at him and my surroundings. Blayze sets down his carry on and pulls out his wallet while I continue to stand in the middle of the foyer admiring the room. "Thank you for your assistance," Blayze says blankly handing the boy a hundred dollar bill. The boy, pleased with his tip, takes the large tip and thanks Blayze. "Thank you, sir, and enjoy your stay."

The boy leaves and once he does I let out my true emotions. "Blayze I can't believe you aren't bothered by this room. It's huge!" I practically yell at him. He cocks his head to the side with an eyebrow raised. "This room is nice but I've seen better. I suggested something more luxurious but Luna said that you would be cool with this one even amazed. Once again she's right. Don't tell her I said that." I giggle and swear, "I swear not to tell her that you said that."

The urge to run around this room like a child is so tempting. I bite lip and lean back and force on my heels. "Suzette," I look at Blayze and say, "Hmm." He smirks and says in his husky sexy voice, "Go wild." I squeal and run over to the couches and plop onto one. I jump up and down and head to the rest of the roo— I mean the rest of the suit. I run to another part of the suit to see a whole different living room. "Oh my goodness! There are two freakin living rooms!"

"There are four bedrooms too." I hear Blayze say from the other living room. "Shut up!" I yell out amazed running back to where I left him. "Blayze lets explore." I grab his hand and start to pull him to follow me. We make it for room one and we step inside. "This is so pretty," I exclaim. I let go of Blayze hand to look around. I approach the bathroom and yell out, "Blayze there is a rain shower in here just like your shower at the house. Aye, there is a jacuzzi in here too."

All four rooms have a jacuzzi and rain shower in it and the decor is very luxurious. We check out the private balcony. "There are three furnished balconies that come with this room." I look up at Blayze dumbstruck. "Are you serious? Why in the world would we need three balconies for?" He doesn't reply instead he escorts me back into the room and we make our way back to the first living room. "Let's put our bags in the rooms we will be staying in." I start to roll my luggage to one room but Blayze goes to another. "What are you doing?"

Blayze turns around and looks at me weirdly. "I'm heading to my room." He says slowly as if unsure of my question. "You're not staying with me?" The moment those words left my lips I immediately wish I can take them back. "Nevermind." I say quickly and I turn to walk in my room as fast as I could. I let out a puff of air and set my luggage down. Why would I ask that? Gosh, I sounded so stupid. Now he probably thinks I'm getting attached to him which I'm not.

The bedroom door opens and Blayze comes strolling in with his luggage. "What are you doing here?" I proclaim confused. "Blayze scratches the back of his neck which causes his biceps to flex. I bite my lip to prevent any drool from escaping my lips. "Well, um you know that it's just that-"

"Spit it out already Blayze," I chime in with a soft smile. "Right, well we might get room service and they'll suspect something if they find our luggage's in separate rooms. I don't need any negative rumors about our unknown fake relationship. They need to believe it's real." I nod my head in understanding and we stand there awkwardly not quite sure what to do. I decide to break the awkward silence and say, "I'll order room service I'm starving. How about you?"

I head over to the phone in the room as Blayze confirms, "Yes, I would love to eat right now. I'm so hungry I could eat a whole cow." Blayze plops onto the bed and I go join him with the menu in hand. "Blayze thanks for being so not uptight and enjoyable to be around. Wait, not like you weren't enjoyable...well...I take that back you were a dick before. Don't get me wrong you have your moments but you've been working on it. Good progress I must say." Blayze just gives me an odd look and he calmly states, "You, Suzette, talk too much."