5 - Where am I?

I woke up on a bed. Madalyn and Ashlyn were next to me, so I stirred awake and Ashlyn moved. She opened her eyes and shut them, but she soon realized I was awake and jumped up.

"OH MY GOD, Y/N!" She got up and hugged me. Madalyn jolted awake, gasped, and then hugged me too.

"Jesus Christ! You're awake!"

After hugging me I finally had a chance to speak. "I don't know what happened, I-I... I don't know. I don't know how I got here, I don't know what's even going on."

Ashlyn told me to hush. "Just rest okay? Present Mic saw most of it."

"I'll go get him," Madalyn said and got up and walked away.

"Where am I?"

"You're still in Mic's house. Someone knocked you out at the party." I looked around examining the room as she talked.

"I remember seeing that guy who tried to kiss Madalyn..and..and then I was out. I don't remember much at all."

"That's fine, just rest for now, okay? I don't know exactly what was done to you. Mic found you on the ground with a wet face. There were also cuts on your arm. Small little slits." I looked down and noticed the bandages on my arms.

When she said I had a wet face, I sorta remember that guy pouring something down my throat. Something that burned. I tried waking up, but now that I remember everything was just blurry. I don't remember any pain though. Some... I felt some pain. I also remember Mic yelling.

"After he found you, he took you away and locked himself in his room, doing some kind of research. He was EXTREMELY pissed.

Madalyn came in and Hizashi was with her. "Hey, Y/N! How are you! I'm glad you're awake now." He stood at the side of the bed. He was in his lazy clothes with his hair in a bun. He pulled up a chair and sat backwards on it facing me.

"Do you remember anything the night that guy knocked you out?" I had to sit and think.

"Honestly no, I remember getting knocked out. Whatever liquid he poured down my throat burned.. and also the cuts." I looked down at my arm, "I honestly felt these a little. Not much that I can remember."

He pinched his nose and looked down. "According to what the police department found out, the liquid he gave you prevented you from using your quirk. It also stopped you from remembering anything, but apparently, he didn't give you enough for that."

I tried to remember any more, but nothing came to mind. "You were also in the hospital for a day, and since the incident happened on my property, I felt responsible for your well-being. So, after you were discharged I brought you here. Ashlyn and Madalyn spent the night with you while I spent all night doing research."

I could see the tiredness in his eyes. They were a little red with small black bags. I laughed for a second, noticing how much of Aizawa he resembled. "Why are you laughing?" Madalyn and Ash looked puzzled.

"You look like Aizawa."

He laughed. "Well, you can stay here as long as you like. I'm still trying to find who did this to you. And what they wanted. You guys can welcome yourselves to the fridge, just stay away from the alcohol, Madalyn! Ya dig?"

We laughed as he started to get up. He got up to walk out, "You two can stay here too. I know how much she means to you." He left with silence. I looked at the two of them, smiled, and looked down.

"I've never seen Hizashi like this before." My smile slowly faded, "I wonder what he's so mad about." The three of us sat in silence for a while.

Madalyn broke the silence. "So, watcha' guys wanna eat?" Hmm.

"I don't know." We sat there in silence again.

"I honestly don't want to eat any of his food, I feel like a burden." All of us shrugged and said yeah at the same time.

Ashlyn suggested an idea. "Wanna go out to eat? Breakfast pizza is swirling in my head right now. If you're up to it of course."

I shrugged, "Sure, why not."

Ashlyn and Madalyn went outside to start Hizashi's yellow Tesla. I went to leave a note on Hizashi's desk. I walked in his room and set the note on his nightstand. He had a pretty nice room. It matched his personality. All of a sudden he walked out of his bathroom and made me jump.

"Oh boy!" I covered my eyes as I seen his bare chest (editor: fucking prude..)

He laughed. "Don't be that way, it's just my chest." I slowly uncovered your eyes.

"W-Well, I just u-uh. Came to give you this note. We were going to go out to eat for breakfast." He grabbed the note and read it.

"Alright, dog, that's cool. Mind if I join you guys?" He pulled his shirt over his head. At this moment, I noticed the nice six-pack he had. I could feel myself blushing.

"Oh-uh! Sure! O-Of course you can." I started walking away when he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug.

"Y/N...I'm so glad you're okay..."