I N T R O D U C T I O N

Hello there!

This fanfic is officially complete, the first draft of it was completed on: 13/10/2018.

I'm currently editing it chronologically, so there may be some inconsistencies if you are half way through - sorry in advance! I started this fanfic before my first year at university and completed it about a couple of months after finishing my final year and just before graduation. It's my first attempt at writing a fanfic and I really wanted to stay true to the books, so hopefully it just reads like an extension of the Harry Potter world. 

I thoroughly enjoyed creating the character Lily and I hope you enjoy reading her story.

To the readers who encouraged me to continue writing when I disappeared for months on end - thank you. It really meant a lot. University was tough. Especially in the last few weeks of finals, I barely managed to get through that in one piece, but writing this fanfic gave me some sort of escape. 

At the start of each chapter, I'll put up the song that I listened to whilst writing/editing it. Below is a picture of Lily Argent, who I envisioned to look like Maia Mitchell, but feel free to picture who you'd like. 

Anyways - I'll let you get on with the story!

Much love

~Saf~

_________________________________________________________

Lily Argent: Maia Mitchell