Sept. 22nd

9:27 am

"Fuck me!" Out of frustration, Caleb slammed his fingers on a bunch of keys on his keyboard and then swivelled back around to face the main desk.

He stared up at the TV screen, a bit disappointed to see barely any work.

He had been in his makeshift studio for almost a half hour and the only thing he managed to do was make a kick pattern.

He sighed and rolled away from his desk, standing up. Maybe eating some breakfast would help him a bit.

He hadn't eaten breakfast yet.

So, he left his studio, tying his robe tighter around his waist as he did so.

"Good morning." Minho greeted, leaning on the counter that was directly across from the entrance of the kitchen. He didn't look up from his phone though.

The first thing Caleb noticed was that his sexy roommate was sans shirt.

The second thing he noticed was that his sexy roommate was very ... very built. Not super built; like a bodybuilder. But built enough.

It was clear that he spent a good amount of time in the gym.

After regaining his composure (to the best of his ability) and finding his voice, he spoke.

"How much coffee are you making?" The younger asked, curious to know if there'd be leftovers.

He doubted it. But it never hurt to ask.

"I should have enough for a cup and a half. Why? Did you want some?"

"Ah yeah. But I'll just make my own. Did you make breakfast?"

"No. I decided to play it simple and eat some cereal."

"I see ..." The events from the previous night still played clearer in his head than an HD movie did on an HDTV.

And he almost thought about bringing it up. But he didn't. Instead, he just settled with a simple, "How'd you sleep?"

"Like a baby." The older replied with a cheeky grin before placing his phone on the counter and then turning around to fix his coffee.

Caleb watched as the man's muscles rippled beneath the skin of his very manly, muscular back.

And his butt? Beans and rice it looked so fluffy and squeezable.

"You know ... it's not polite to stare at people." The pale one broke the silence in the air.

"Who said I was staring?"

"You don't need to say anything. I can practically feel your eyes boring into my skin." After fixing up his coffee he took a sip and turned around. "I'm the one who's supposed to be boring into people." He said before winking at the younger and then leaving, heading to the living room.