Every Assassin Makes Mistakes

Taehyung had Jungkook against the wall in a deep kiss. The younger tangled his fingers into his boyfriend's silver locks, tugging lightly as he opened his mouth for his hyung. Taehyung licked every part of Jungkook's wet cavern before finally pulling away for air.

"Good evening baby" He said, rubbing his large hands on Jungkook's tiny waist

Jungkook giggled "That's one way to greet me. I guess you missed me right?"

Taehyung began planting wet kisses on the younger's neck "You know I did" He hummed

Jungkook tilted his head to the side in order to give Taehyung more access "Hyung it's late we should sleep"

"But you've been gone for so long baby boy" Taehyung said, sucking on the pale skin of the younger's neck "Don't you want me to make you feel good?"

Jungkook whimpered "Hyung please"

Taehyung bit down hard "Please what?"

Jungkook giggled "Please let me go to sleep with you beside me. Cuddling me all night long and whispering sweet things to me"

Taehyung pouted but nodded and picked up the younger, taking him into their bedroom. He laid the younger gently on the bed and tossed him some comfy clothes to change into, as he was still in his work clothes. Jungkook smiled and changed quickly, making grabby hands at his hyung. Taehyung changed into some sweat pants and took his shirt off, finding that he slept better that way and laid down next to his boyfriend, cuddling up close.

Jungkook snuggled into the elders warm, toned chest as the elder wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. Taehyung pulled him impossibly close to himself and then decided to ask the question that had been bothering him for a while now.

"Kookie, what exactly is your job?" He asked, looking down at the younger

Jungkook forced out a cute snore and decided to just fake sleep. There was no way he could tell Taehyung what his job was, at least not now. Maybe when the time came he would. But lets be honest, how exactly do you tell your significant other, no matter what the time may be, that you kill people for money?

***

The next morning, Jungkook woke to the sound of his phone ringing. He yawned and sat up, checking the caller ID with blurry vision. He could just barely read it, it said 'Boss'. He quickly tapped the accept button and held the phone top his ear.

"Yes sir?" He asked

"Jeon, we have another job for you" His bosses deep voice came through the phone

Jungkook sighed "But I just did one. You told me I could have a break!!"

"I don't care, the next one is your most important mission" He answered

"Fine, who is it?" Jungkook asked, grabbing a notepad and pen to write with

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, CEO of Kim Enterprises. He is the last business man keeping me from the top, and I want him eliminated. Immediately" His boss said, putting force on the last word of his sentence 

Jungkook's hands shook, and he dropped his notepad "B-But sir I--"

"You know what will happen if you don't kill him, Jeon. You are a very important resource, Jungkook. I would hate to kill you" He said, once again blackmailing the younger into doing his 'job'   

Jungkook swallowed "Y-Yes sir, I'll get it done tonight"

The other chuckled "Wonderful. This will get you more money than you could ever imagine"