27

Tom, Haz and Sam emerged a while later to find Essie and Harry making tea, covered in dirt, leaves hiding in Essie's wild curls.

"What is happening?" Harrison asked his aunt who was cooking some bacon and eggs.

"Piglets escaped from your nanny and grandpa's and them two caught them and now they're talking about milk. I say talking, more like bickering." She shook her head.

"Well he's a psychopath! You don't put that much milk in tea!" Essie exclaimed, "if you want a weak cold tea, dunk the tea bag like three times and use cold water!"

"I'm not the one who wanted to dig up dead bodies whilst holding a Chucky doll!" Harry retorted.

"Oh! So you're gonna bring that up! Five."

"Five?" Harry questioned looking at Harrison and Nancy.

"Run." They both said and he did just that. Harry bolted back out into the yard, Essie hot on his tails.

Nancy turned to Sam, Tom and Harrison. "I better get my dress ready for the wedding."

* * *

🖤 liked by zendaya, Fra_M97 and 589 others

essiemulligan99 "Hey, Essie! Hey, Essie! Put your hands on your head and close your eyes! Quick Harry! Take a photo! Take a photo! Take a photo!" ~ S.Holland 😂🧡
tagged: harryholland64, samholland1999, tomholland2013, hazosterfield

view all comments

Samholland1999 it's a great picture! 😂❤️

voidstyles CUTE 😍

haz_holland name anyone more adorable than Essie, I'll wait.

lucasjzumman always getting those pics for the gram 😂📸

zendaya slayyyyy bby ❤️❤️

babypeterparker gorgeous 💞

harryholland64 cute as always ❤️😘

hollandparker husband him ^^^ @essiemulligan99

mrstark ^^^

Fra_M97 THATS MY BABY SISTER 🎉🎉

hazosterfield that's what you guys were doing 😂

essiemulligan99 ty 🧡 @harryholland64

tomholland2013 I thought she had fallen over from how much Sam was telling Harry to take a photo 😂

essiemulligan99 gee, thanks 😂@tomholland2013

* * *

Essie held a bag of sweets in her hand and approached Harry. The boy stood leaning against a tree watching Sam and Tom wrestling whilst Harrison filmed it.

Harry turned to look at Essie and smiled, "I wondered where you had gone," he said.

Essie put the remained of the bag of sweets into her pocket holding one in the palm of her hand.

"So, apparently I need to do this, according to 'hollandparker' and 'mrstark'," she started and got down in one knee.

She held up a haribo ring, "husband me Harry?" She asked laughing and Harrison turned around pointing the camera on them, laughing himself.

Harry shook his head, unable to contain his own laughter and nodded letting her out the haribo ring on his finger. She stood up, dusted off her knees and let Harry put his arm around her shoulder and hold her close.

"I'm gonna be wifed, Haz!" She exclaimed towards her cousin.

"I can see that," he replied, "...or not?"

Essie turned to see Harry eating the ring. "Hey!"

He smiled guiltily, "it looked so nice!"

She pretended to wipe tears from her cheeks. "I can't believe you've done that!"

She pulled away from Harry's embrace and stalked away, crossing her arms over her chest. Harry shared a look with Haz and chased after the girl. "Essie! Essie, wait! Essie it's just pretend! Essie-" he reached her and placed a hand on her shoulder. She turned around smiling and he sighed in annoyance, running a hand through his hair. "I thought you were being serious then."

"How can I be Sirius? I'm Essie."

"Oh great, the Harry Potter references have started!"

Essie giggled and slithered her arms around his waist hugging him. "I'm sorry," she continued to giggle, "I just can't help it."

Harry put his arms around her and rested his head on hers, "that's okay, but only if you make me a tea."

Essie nodded.

"And it has to be the way I make it, not your way."

She nodded and the two let go of each other, heading off into the house where Essie began to make some tea.

"I didn't actually mean copy my old vine!" The boy exclaimed, face palming.

"By you said make it how you make it! This is how you showed you make it!" The girl retorted throwing the tea bag into the mug, literally.

"You're unbelievable, you are."

Essie smiled as she waited for the kettle to boil, "but you'd have me no other way."

"Nope, because if you were different you wouldn't be Essie." The boy said and put his head on her shoulder and his hands on her waist. "No matter how annoying you can be."

"You find me annoying?"

"Not a bad annoying. Just a little shit."

"Oh okay," she said and poured the water into the half-milk tea pressing and removing the tea bag, then stirring the drink.

Harry tried it and sighed in happiness. "Perfect."

Essie shook her head and sipped her own tea. Despite both drinking this drinks, Harry still had one hand on her waist, but his head was no longer on her shoulder.

There was no denying that Essie didn't get a shiver every time he touched her. Goosebumps raised on her skin like the hair on her arms every time he held her. She wasn't sure what this was. But she liked it nonetheless.

Did Harry feel like this too?