Chapter 2😭👩🏽‍⚕️😠

*Raquel & Robyn mm*
It was the next morning and we had to get ready for school.

I put my pregnancy tests into a Ziploc bag for when I do make up my mind to tell him or not.

I didn't feel like going at all but I had to take Robyn to school.

I always pack her clothes in my bag cause we always go somewhere after school. I got that out and put her in the tub.

"Best friend?" I heard Brandy say. "Ma'am?"

"I'm not going to school today." "Okay I'm not either. Will you be able to drop Robyn off at school for me?" She looked at me.

"Umm I'll see if Damarion will cause I don't have any gas." I just nodded.

I washed her up.

"You coming too?" She asked me. "Yeah mommy." I got her out and dried her off. "I love you." I told her. "I love you too."

I smiled and did the rest of her hygiene before putting her clothes on.

I picked her up and walked down stairs so she could eat. "This yo lil sister?" He asked. "Yeah." "Wassup I'm Damarion." He said to her. "Stranger?" She asked me.

"It's okay?" I told her.

"Hey." She said. I gave her the bowl of cereal. "Raquel don't let nobody tear my house up." Her mama said before walking out the door.

"I gotcha mama." I said.

I drunk some water. Morning sickness not a joke I'm so tired of this pregnancy shit already. I wanted to tell him because I didn't want to deprive him of this opportunity.

Maybe I could do it in the car.
___________________
We dropped her off and I just stared out the window. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah why you being so nice knowing we hate each other?" I asked him. He laughed "I never hated you. I just felt all Brandy's friends was bad influences but I see I was wrong."

"Yeah all the way wrong."

"Look I'm sorry about taking yo virginity Raquel. We both was drunk and wasn't thinking straight if I could change it I would."

"It was both of our fault. I caused you to so it's okay." We pulled back up at the house.

"If you wanna talk about it later just let me know okay?" He asked. I nodded. "yeah." We got out and I went back to the room.

I turned the t.v up as loud as I could.

Brandy was in there moaning and Ian have time for that shit.

Damarion P.O.V
Brandy got upset that I wouldn't fuck her so she went to pleasure herself.

I got up and went to Raquel's room.

It was some different about her that I needed to find out.

I knocked on her door. "come in." She said. I walked in to see she was naked.

"Woahhhh." I said closing the door.

I heard shuffling then a few seconds later she opened the door. "I thought you was Brandy. What you want?" She asked me.

"To talk." "Where's Brandy?"

"Shit in the restroom pleasuring herself." "That wasn't you." "Nah Ian feel like fucking her." She just nodded and let me in.

She closed the door. "Lock it." I told her.

"Why?" "Cause I don't want her disturbing our conversation." She did as told and came and sat on the bed.