Overreacting/Requested

Requested by Sprinklesrawsome123

Warnings: Cursing

———

The team were told you were highly dangerous. They avoided you at all times because they were a bit skeptical about your powers.

Except Tony. Tony took you under his wing immediately, being the protective idiot he is. He trained you and helped you overcome your fear of using your powers.

You basically had Wanda's powers, except they caused more harm.

Tony had grown more protective of you more and more. The Avengers were still hesitant to trust you. Tony, Bruce, Thor, Bucky, Wanda and Sam were able to trust you.

They thought the others were overreacting about it. They made you feel comfortable when others wouldn't.

Especially Tony and Wanda. Wanda helped you control your powers since hers were similar to hers. Tony helped you as well and assured you, that you weren't going to hurt anyone.

Steve didn't mean to come off as harsh, he just wants what's best for the team. With Natasha, you never know. One minute she could be trusting you then the other she might not.

Anyway, today it was just you and Tony in the compound. The others were busy doing hero stuff.

Tony was chilling in the lab, tinkering away. You were in your room watching TV and eating a sandwich.

Suddenly, you heard an explosion from the lab. You sighed, thinking about what Tony has done to his lab this time.

You heard faint whispers coming from the lab. You raise a brow and slowly got out of bed. You peeked your head out of the room and see Hydra Agents in the Lab. They were surrounding Tony and attacking him.

You heard Tony let out a pained yell and he fell to the floor. Your eyes widen as you notice his Arc is gone and thrown to the floor next to him.

"Get the weapons and lets go." One agent said and started to pack Tony's weapons. You instantly got into view and used your powers to attack them.

One agent went to shoot you, but you were quick and tossed him backwards with the wave of your hand. Another agent tried to engage in hand to hand combat.

You instantly brought him to his knees and sent him to the floor. The last agent ran the other way and jumped out the window.

You smirk, but it turned into a frown when you saw Tony.

"Tony, you gotta stay with me." You grab his Arc and carefully connect it back into his chest. He clenched your hand as you did so.

Once you did you gave him a small smile. He tried to force a smile back but his chest hurt to much.

"What the hell?!" Steve yelled glaring at you.

Shit this must look bad.

"Steve it isn't what it looks like."  Steve paused and went to throw his shield at you. The shield hit you barely sending you backwards.

Natasha must've noticed and held her guns up. Steve pointed at you and she aimed them at you.

"Bucky, Sam help Tony!" Bucky and Sam see the gun being aimed at you.

"Lower your gun Romanoff," Bucky says. Natasha doesn't put her guns down.

Tony coughed and got up. The Arc Reactor was successfully in his chest again. 

"Steve stop." He coughed and Steve turned to him.

"Y/N was taking out your Arc. We got here as fast as we could." He said nervously.

"I was helping him out Dumbass." You said and Steve narrowed his eyes at you.

"Yeah. Hydra Agents came in and somehow got my Arc out. She helped me Steve." Tony said and stood up next to him. Natasha lowered her guns and sighed.

Tony went over to you and helped you up.

"You did good kid." He said and you chuckled. Tony helped you up and brought you to the infirmary.

"Sorry, Y/N. I just thought.." Steve said and gave you a apologetic smile.

"It's ok Steve. It looked wrong." Steve nodded and Nat gave you a nod. Tony brought you into the infirmary and gave you a smirk.

You rolled your eyes at him and he smiled.

"What's so funny Stark?" You asked and Tony chuckled. He kissed your forehead and smirked.

"Nothing, Kid,"