The New Preview Page! Entanglement is next!

Everyone,

Thanks again for reading Schism, I really hope you enjoyed it and am very grateful for your support and kind words!  I love getting to share books with you on Wattpad.  There's no other site out there that lets us connect so much as you read.  Last night I got to stay up and reply to comments as someone read the whole book in one sitting.  That was pretty damn fun.

First off, I want to let you all know that Schism 2 is coming along great.  I can pretty much guarantee that you'll get a few chapters before Christmas...

Next, Voodootown keeps getting bigger and bigger.  I just posted Chapter 11 and will let you know...things are about to go crazy there.  If you liked the action in Schism, Voodootown will knock your socks off!

BUT...THAT'S NOT THE BIG NEWS!!!  

I'm about to start putting up the preview for one of my next books...Entanglement.  What's Entanglement about???  Aside from the logline below, here's a bit more detail...

What do you get when you take an ex-soldier who was too good at his job and mix him with an estranged son who numbers his mother's boyfriends instead of using their names?  How about you add in a vicious alien race that is...well...really hungry?  Then, spice it up with a small quantum communications device that accidentally picks up an alien signal and triggers an invasion?  You get Sci-fi action like you've never seen before!  

Stay tuned to check out the beginning of the preview for Entanglement!

And, check out the list below for a snippet about Schism 2 and the other books that are coming your way soon... (And there's one important note...after Voodootown and Schism 2, I haven't set the release order for these other books.  So, please tell me in the comments below which you’d like to read next!!!)

Schism – Book 2 - Facing a growing number of people with dangerous powers and a corrupt politician who is controlled by a dark, hateful force, William Adams and the voices must fight harder than ever before to save everyone he loves from being destroyed.  But is it possible to save everyone and himself when his closest friend turns against him?

Searching For Jenny - When Jenny and her husband moved to a small town in 2007, things went wrong quickly.  Soon they were trapped and forced to fight for their lives.  Told through Jenny's correspondence with her friends, her diary and her video blog entries, this story tells what happened.

End Days – When the dead begin to rise, a small group of survivors tries to save as many people as they can, but soon discovers that things are much darker than they could have imagined.  None of that virus stuff…this book puts the supernatural back into zombie (and vampire, and monster) stories.

Entanglement – The only way that a battle-scared ex-soldier can reconnect with his son and ex-wife is to save the entire world from an alien invasion…that just happens to be his fault.  Aside from the threat of invasion by really, really nasty aliens, this book is a lot of fun.

Purgatory – With his wife as his guide through purgatory and his murderer on their trail, a man must confess his sins before he ends up being tortured in hell…but in the end he finds out that things are even worse than he thought.  A wild ride through one man’s guilt on the way to hell.

Monster’s World – Attacked and murdered in the street, a teenage boy wakes to not only find himself surround by monsters, but to learn that he has become a vampire.  With the lives of his family at stake, he must race against an older, more powerful vampire to find a cure for what he has become.  This ain’t Hogwarts.

Windigo – Four old friends on a remote camping trip have to save a woman and her newborn baby from two brothers who believe the baby is cursed and will spread madness to everyone around it.  A creepy, creepy thriller.

The Rupture – A psychiatrist working for the CDC must seal a tear in our reality before an old sleeping horror takes notice of the human race.  This gothic horror is like the lovechild of H.P. Lovecraft and the first Alien movie.