Ten: Oh Nah

"Come on Jazmine, open the door." Jamie banged on the front door of Jazmine's home.

She had been ignoring him for the past three days.

Mother Dear got up and snatched the door open.

Jamie stepped back and straightened his clothes out.

"Hello, is Jazmine home?" Jamie tried to smile.

"Who are you and why are you beating on her door like a maniac?" Mother Dear questioned.

"I'm looking for Jazmine, she hasn't answered my calls. I'm her boyfriend, Jamie." He stretched his hand out.

Mother Dear narrowed her eyes at him.

"I've heard about you. Good and bad and the recently bad things I do not like. You have five seconds to leave this house." Mother Dear went back into the house but, Jamie caught the screen door.

"Please, I just want to talk to her." Jamie begged.

Mother Dear turned to him.

"If she isn't out in five minutes then she doesn't want to talk." Mother Dear closed the door.

She went to the kitchen where Jazmine sat at the breakfast nook and typed away at a report on her laptop.

"Jamie is outside baby, please just talk to the boy before I have to beat him with my slipper." Mother Dear rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry Mother Dear." Jazmine hugged her.

Mother Dear squeezed her and rubbed her back to soothe her.

"I love you baby." She kissed Jazmines forehead before heading down the hall to Chad's play room to see him in his crib sleep.

Jazmine went out on to her porch and took a seat in the chair while looking at Jamie.

"Jazmine, why did-"

"Save the bullshit, you know why. You had that Smurf bitch all over you and in front of me. You had the nerve to let her kiss and touch all on you then you were about to fight my fucking brother. You didn't even try to break up the fight he had with Matthew. You just fucked up, why were they even at the damn cookout claiming y'all they men? If you were just gonna play me and string me along then you should've told me. I'm too grown to be going through these childish ass situations." Jazmine's leg viciously shook. She wanted to punch Jamie straight into next year right now.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I was drunk and high as shit. We've been doing so good, don't let this break us." Jamie touched her knee.

She moved his hand and stood up.

"A drunk mind speaks sober thoughts, and it doesn't matter what you were on, your true colours just were shown at the cookout. Yeah it was nice while it lasted but I'm over it. I didn't let this break us, cause you can't break something that's not cracked or broken." Jazmine shrugged.

"Baby -"

"You can't call me that anymore. Jamie leave me alone, I'm done. You're too damn disrespectful, I thought you were really different." Jazmine shook her head and quickly wiped her eyes of tears.

She took one last look at Jamie before rushing in the house and up to her bedroom.

Slamming the door, she laid across the bed and cried her eyes out yet again over Jamie.

It hurt because she really has caught feelings for him. She really felt as if they had something. She even had second thoughts of giving him another chance but then other possible scenarios popped up in her head. She couldn't go through this again.