Oct. 8th

To describe his roommate as 'someone who occasionally indulged in sex' would be completely incorrect.

The guy was a freakin satyromaniac.

Or ... put in simpler terms, his roommate was a fucking dog.

The first few weeks were fine.

But as they got more comfortable with each other, different things started to happen.

One of those things was Minho bringing home someone almost every night and fucking their brains out. Sometimes it was a woman. Sometimes it was a man.

Regardless of the gender, it was very annoying.

Luckily, when Caleb had class, it started at 12pm. So even if he didn't get to sleep until 1 in the morning because of his roommate, he still got at least 8 hours of sleep.

7 hours if he decided to get up a bit early to dabble in some music creation. Or if he just couldn't sleep.

Anyways, tonight was one of those nights.

It saddened him every time Minho brought someone home. Because Caleb liked the pale boy. Aside from his sexiness, he had a decent personality. And he'd really like to be more than friends.

If they were even friends now.
Whatever they were now, he wanted to be more than that.

"Ah yes! Daddy~!"

Caleb sighed.

This time Minho brought home a guy. Caleb often wondered how he got so many people so fast. Yes, he was popular. And people liked him.

Just about everyone liked him. There were a few people who preferred to stay away from him because he indulged in 'ungodly stuff' or he just seemed like 'one of the devil's demons.'

But mostly, people liked him. They gravitated towards him like he was some light and they were bugs of the night.

Guess he's a top guy.

He seems like the type.

With his broody personality. His looks ... dominance just oozes off of his skin. I wonder what it'd feel-

Caleb shook his head.

He was gaydreaming again.

This wasn't acceptable. So, he left his room and headed into his makeshift studio. Fortunately, he didn't have classes tomorrow. So he could stay up all night doing his thing if he wanted to.

He hoped that Minho used protection at least ...