11~A-hole Has a Nice A

"AAH!" I screamed and whipped around, covering my eyes. "What the hell Taehyung?"

"Your such a wussy," Taehyung's voice danced with amusement. "Here look."

"I'm not looking at you half naked, dammit!"

"Oh good grief, I'm not half naked, Y/N. Just look."

I slowly uncovered my eyes one by one and turned around.

The first thing I took in were his legs. They were long and indeed muscular. Next I took in that he had a nice butt. I'm sorry, that sounded so weird. But still, it was true. Finally my eyes began to travel towards his...

"Stop eye-f(13+ word)king me!"

"Ghoddamn!" I yelped in reply. "Hey! You cussed!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "My house, my rules. Now, stop looking in all the wrong places!"

"Then where the hell am I supposed to look?" I cried out in exasperation, face burning up.

"Underwear."

"What??"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "We sell men's underwear."

I finally risked taking a quick glance at his underwear. "I-it looks...comfy," I stammered, not knowing what else to say. My eyes quickly darted away from sight.

Damn he was hot.

And thick.

And big.

"Have you never seen a guy in just his underwear?" Taehyung's mouth was twisting into a genuinely amused smile.

"I-it's rather tight," I remarked.

"Yes it is, isn't it? It's also soft and comfortable. Want to touch?"

"No thank you." My teeth were gritted together now. "Now just put your damn pants on!"

"Nope. You see, I have to be out in the studio in about ten minutes for a photo shoot. The pants were just the beginning."

I glanced at him quickly just in time to see him start taking off his jacket and beginning to unbutton his shirt.

"Oh. My. God. Taehyung, I swear-"

"No swearing," Taehyung reminded me. "And for the record, you're supposed to be an angel right? I don't think angels should take the Lord's name in vain or swear in the first place."

By now he was starting to pull off his shirt.

"You should not be undressing with just me in the room!" I yelled.

"So why aren't you running out right now?"

I stopped.

Why was I not running out of the room if I was so uncomfortable?

"You sort of like it don't you?" Taehyung shot me a box-like smile. "I see you keep glancing at me."

"I damn you to eat burned toast for the rest of your days and may all your eggs rot as well," I grumbled as I turned my back on him.

"You're really fun to tease and poke at, Y/N."

I froze as the words spoken were right in my ear. Taehyung had somehow, quickly and silently, came up behind me and was standing directly behind me. I could now feel his body heat against me.

"Back the hell up, Taehyung," I growled through clenched teeth.

Now two hands appeared on either side of me, trapping me against the wall and him. I glanced over my shoulder, careful to ensure my gaze stayed on his face. "You have a girlfriend, Taehyung, don't be screwing her over."