3.3 JiDan Is Born!

Lang Yuan is not an easy to get angry person. Rather, he is very indifferent, to the point that his family thought that he is numb. The cause must be because Lang Yuan is very vulnerable to insults. Being dyslexic is already a social hindrance, much more that he stutters whenever his anxiety kicks in. He has been bullied, picked up by some huge boys just because he has a complication.

To people, he is an abnormal...

Not normal...

Weird...

And thus, he must be excluded from the norm.

He learned how to keep all those feelings inside his heart. He did not even know how to cry. However, there is still a small lump of warmth left on his heart, and that warmth is intended only to his family. Whenever he is outside, he would wear his most stoic face, never letting down his wall. And whenever those bullies get him, he will just silently weep, no tears forming from the lids of his eyes. The bullies disliked this reaction so they will kick him more until he bleeds. 

That is why it's a wonder why he reacted like that towards Feng Wen.

Even though a person has done something bad to him, Lang Yuan will never resort to violence, not even a mosquito could get hurt around him. But to slap her... is he out of his mind? He is not a pacifist but rational enough to know what is moral and not. And slapping a girl, in his perspective, is not good!

Slapping a girl is lower than a dog ba!

Then does it mean that he is lower than a dog?

Though, Lang Yuan didn't bother thinking about it that much and brought JiDan to a small tub filled with warm water. The little bun had stopped crying and is now sucking its own thumb. He stared at the small bun, smiled, and carefully placed it down to wash the dirt away. JiDan cannot help but to be mesmerized by that heart-piercing smile.

Just forget about it. JiDan is a family. Anyone who will hurt him shall perish.

Lang Yuan would never smile even if he was with his family. Though, they already know that Lang Yuan is happy by just looking at the glint of his eyes. He is not totally emotionless. He is just shy in showing it. But the way how he smiled, anyone will never believe that he is used to be cold and indifferent.

How could he treat little JiDan so badly? Even though he only met the egg a few weeks ago, he can still feel a very deep connection between them. It is as if Lang Yuan will be mad once JiDan will be taken away from him. JiDan also feels the same. Take his mother away and he will kill anyone, even if it is his own father.

He finished washing JiDan. The little bun is now shimmering clean from the green mucus. He thought that JiDan is a bit tanned but washing away the dirt showed that he almost has the same milky white skin. His hair is ink-jet black, with two little horns protruding on each of his temples. Lang Yuan inched closer to see and touch it, wondering why the baby has it.

Horns might represent some symbol or races. A beast's child will eventually get a part of body that resembles its roots, like how fox children have fox ears, and feline breeds has the feline traits. JiDan has horns, and then does it mean that he belonged to a beast race? Well, he came from an egg so the possibility is high. But what beast?

JiDan felt itchy when Lang Yuan touched his horns. Unknown to Lang Yuan, horns of the dragons are part of their sensitive organs, and also an erogenous one. What JiDan felt is discomfort, as if his horn is being torn apart, so he started crying again. Lang Yuan flinched when the little bun cried again.

"Ah JiDan, what happened?"

He tried soothing the child but JiDan keep on crying. Lang Yuan started to panic. After all, he only has little knowledge about child rearing. He totally has no idea what the baby feels when it cries. He had read some articles about babies before from a brochure when he was waiting for his therapist. It was all about how to soothe newborn babies and the reason why they cry.

It said that babies cry when they feel lonely and wanted to be held. JiDan is not crying all this time because he was properly holding the baby in his arms. When they feel tired and wanted to rest, discomfort, or diapers are full, such things made babies cry. They also cry pretty much just because they are hungry.

Is... Is JiDan hungry?

He looked at the crying bun while rocking it lightly. It is possible that this baby is hungry. It just came out from the shell without food. It would be weird if the baby will not feel any hunger. But how will he feed him?

Lang Yuan unconsciously removed a fabric from his chest to show a pinkish nub. JiDan was surprised that he eventually stopped crying and stared at the nub. It took Lang Yuan a lot of seconds before he realized what he had done and covered his chest back again. JiDan, who knows his mother is a man, yet ready to suck with hopes that he can get some milk.

Lang Yuan's face flushed in red with embarrassment. What is he doing ba? Why did he think of breastfeeding the little bun? He is a man! A man! How can he breastfeed a baby? There is no milk so it would be useless. He is not a mother. He is a father. And fathers don't feed babies with their titties!

JiDan: ... but you're my mother.  ゚゚(´O`)°゜゚

"Ahem, it would be better if we could find some milk for you," Lang Yuan said shyly. Sorry little bun but father has no milk.

He didn't know what milk he should get. It would be better if there were someone whom he can ask. Speaking of which, there was that waitress that has the same aura as his younger sister. Maybe he can ask her ...

But before Lang Yuan could react, JiDan already reached his hand. The small bun then played with his slim fingers and sucked one of it. Lang Yuan remembered that he wounded his hand earlier. The baby drank a bit of his blood before retracting it. He felt his finger gone numb for a while but eventually the wound closed and his blood started circulating again. JiDan...

"You're not a vampire, are you?" He curiously asked.

JiDan shook his head to answer NO! But that was just rhetorical so Lang Yuan didn't mind. JiDan seems to be full by just drinking a bit of his blood and is now sleepy. Lang Yuan wrapped the bun and went to the bed. It was still early in the afternoon, still hours away from dinner. But he didn't left the small bun, he lie on it sides, propping his one hand while watching the kid. He eventually fell asleep after a few minutes of watching.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Just found this cute picture. Imagine Lang Yuan and baby JiDan doing this. *so precious*

 *so precious*