28.

Raven-

It's been 6 months. I been busy with modeling gigs and music videos all month. I been so busy. Me and Tommie are friends now. We been going out to the club together. Buying each other gifts and all type of shit. We like family now, that's like my sister. Speaking of sister, Miracle has a new man. He must be doing her right because I barely heard from her. He better be doing her right.

She been thinking about moving back to New York. I told her she should take Rayshawn with her. Yeah I know Rayshawn. He was a good kid /Hooper back in Highschool. He was always a good kid, with a hood twist to him. Quavo has been calling here checking up in us. I really miss him. I can't wait til he comes home.

My nephew Italy is over my house. He is 10 months and he already bad. London is over here too. Rasheeeda is at court going through a custody battle with London's dad. My whole family is going through it. Nana is sick. I been having to come over her house in the middle of the night to watch over her while she is sleeping. Because she keeps having dizzy spells. I hope nothing happens to Nana. She is the only mother figure I have, my mother died medical problems and my father was the blame for it .

My dad punched my mom in the stomach when she was pregnant with me and every since then she been having medical problems. She almost died while giving birth to me. After that she kinda was normal but she was still sick. When we got a little older she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer but she had stage 4 and so she was sent to live with Rasheeda but London's dad and his other kids had to move in so she kicked my momma out.

My momma died in my arms at my nana house in the bed. And after that I've hated Rasheeda every since. It still hurts me to day. I woke up and my son was in the bed with me. He 6 months now. He is so cute and he looks just like Quavo. Raevon is in her room playing In her toys. I can hear her messing up some shit in there already. Terrible two. She is smart though, she know how to count to twenty and say her ABC's. I can't wait until my baby is ready for kindergarten. Imma be crying my eyes out when it's time for her to get in that school bus.

I have a video shoot with Lil Durk, he a Chicago rapper. He wants me to be in his video Homebody. I get to meet him tomorrow. I don't really listen to lil durk like that but I love that song "Homebody". I put my robe on and walked outside to check the mail. Quavo wrote me a letter:

Hey Rav,

I love you, I can't wait to get outta here. I promised you that I'm marrying you and I mean that shit. You held me down long enough and jail got me thinking about a lot of shit. I need a rider like you for the rest of my life. But I got sum good news. My lawyer got my case back in the courts so this time if I win I'll be released on probation after 2 years. I need you to pray for me baby. I did all this for you. Enough about me baby, how you doing ? How's my son and daughter doing ?. I miss them so much and I love them, I thank about my kids every single day. Lil Qua be on my mind the most. I miss my son man. I been hurting about him.

But word is, your cool with Tommie now. I ain't telling you to not to fuck with her, but watch her. That hoe ain't solid. She'll smile in yo face and turn around and do some foul shit. But I'll kill her if she fuck with you. It's a lot of hatred in my heart toward her cause she let them take my son away. But I love you and I think about you everyday. I'm marrying you when I get out and I promise you that. Write me back baby.

Love and Adore for plenty more,

Quavo.

I smiled from ear to ear. I hugged the letter. I am so happy. My baby probably gonna be getting out in 2 years. I called First Lady and told her what Quavo had told me. "That's sum good news" she said. "So what's this I hear, you marrying my son ?" She asked. "Yes ma'am, I love your son and I think we ready" I said. "My talked about y'all getting married the longest" she said. I smiled. "But now I think he serious" she said. "He saved my life, he gotta be serious" I said. "Not just that, my son loved the way you carry yourself and your loyalty never changed" she said.

I smiled. I talked to his mother for a few minutes then I said goodbye. I gotta write him back. I gotta tell him what's been happening with Nana and Mir and the kids. I look through my drawers and try to find a notebook. I seen a notebook in this house since I was in college a few years back. I looked in my closet and pulled out this notebook and started writing my letter to him.

Dear Qua,

I love you too baby, with all my heart. I can never really pay you back for saving my life like that. I really miss you and I been waiting on you. I am so happy for you. I am praying that this lawyer beats this case so you can be home with us. Raevon is about to be 2 years old. Her 2 years mark our 2 years. Baby I think about how happy we were when it was me you and Lil Qua. We was a beautiful family. Damn I miss my son. It hurts me everyday to know that I'll never see him again.

I can't wait to be Mrs. Marshall. I can't wait til we get married. I know our wedding is gonna be super big. I can just see you crying when you see me in a gorgeous wedding dress. Baby I'm praying you come home. I need you. Me and Tommie are Friends but we not close friends. She just be needing to hang out with me cause she tryna get over Qua being gone.
But I love you I can't wait til your out. We waiting on you baby

Love you more, I'll always adore

Raven.

I got a envelope and put his letter in there and wrote the addressee sent it from on the back of it. I'll send it out tomorrow. I held my son in my hand. He was smiling. "Boy I can't wait til yo dad get home" I said. He started kicking his feet and smiling. "London ?" I called. "Yes auntie ?" She said. She ran out the guest room from watching tv. "Get ready your mom just texted me" I said. "ITALY" I called. "He's in the room sleeping" said London. "Okay wake him up cause your momma on the way" I said.

Rasheeda knocked on the door about 30 minutes later. "Hey girl, what they say ?" I asked. Rasheeda looked like she had been crying. "They said we got joint custody" she said. I shook my head. London dad is a white man. A fine white man. The only thing is . London don't know her dad like that. So it's gon be hard for her to bond with him. After 7 years you just now wanna be in her life ?. That's crazy. "Well sis just let her see him, I mean you don't gotta choice" I said. She shook her head. She got her kids and left. 

I laid Quavion down. He was sleeping in my arms. My phone started flashing. Who is this FaceTiming me ?. "Hello ?" I said. Lil Durk was FaceTiming me. "Wassup wassup" he said. "Hey, how you get my number ?" I asked. "I got it from my manager" he said. He licked his lips. "I just wanted to see who my "Homebody" was" he said. I laughed.

   We started talking about a whole bunch of business shit, then he started trying to you know "shoot his shot". "Your gorgeous" he said. "Thanks" I said. "You gotta man ?" He asked. "I'm Quavo's Babymama" I said. "Ohh word ?, I thought Tommie was" he said. "She is, we both are" I added. "Well I'm more like his "homebody" I said. "Oh you his main ?" He asked. "Fiancé" I said. "Congrats" he said. "How's India and your baby ?" I asked. "They good" he said. We talked for a long time then we hung up. I can't wait to shoot this video with him.

I got tired as hell. I turned on Love and hip hop. Some reruns playing. Love and hip hop, contacted me before, but Quavo refused to let me do it. I mean he doesn't want the whole world in our business. But I said no cause I really didn't want the whole world knowing our business either. Plus I don't do all that beefing and drama shit. I'm too grown for that shit.