Chapter 30- Holiday from Home

>Sophie's POV>

It was my first Christmas away from home... and without mum.. i wake up and rub my eyes, my eyes went big when i saw a stack of presents at the end of my bed, i fling my legs off my bed and jump up and quickly run to them to look who sent them.. i know it wasn't my father.. I pick up the large box and look at the sticker on it 'From: Professor Harry' i smiled and looked at the others, they were mostly from Professor Harry and Draco, but some were the triplets.

I finished opening them, there was a few outfits that i really liked, some new journals and books, there was a few boxes of chocolate and sweets, but there was one flat box that was wrapped in just a bow and on the sticker it said "do not open until you see Professor Harry and Draco; we will be in the great hall" so.... i just held it with me as i walked down the stairs "what's in the box?" Noah said running up behind me and i smiled "uh something from Professor Harry and Draco, they don't want me to open it until they are there to see me do it.. also thanks for the outfits" i say and he smiled "no problem, i thought they were cute and so i got them" he said and i smiled "i have the flower crown on now" i say and his eyes went to the top of my head and he smiled brightly.. We walked down and we sit at the table, i look at the staff table and Professor Harry and Professor Draco were in a deep conversation, they were smiling and their hands were moving as they spoke, i turned back and stared at the white box in curiosity "i really want to open it" i say and Hermione laughed sitting down "I think i know what it is" she said and i looked up at her "i said i think" she said holding her hands up and i laughed "it's very light" i say gently moving it up and back down, she smiled and poured some orange juice into her goblet, i sighed and put it down "guess i'll wait" i pouted and i started to eat. I felt a hand on my back about 15 minutes into breakfast and i looked up and smiled at Professor Harry and Professor Draco "can i open it now?" i say and they nodded, i looked down and grabbed the box and gently pulled the ribbon off, i slowly lifted the lid and i gasped and my vision came blurry and i put it down and jumped onto the bench and hugged them "OH MY GOD" I cried hugging their necks "Are you serious!!?" i squeaked jumping a bit on the bench, they smiled and nodded "I can't believe you" i squeaked as hot tears spilled my cheeks happily and they smiled brightly "Thank you!" i said hugging them both again, Professor Harry picked my up and hugged me tightly "you'll have a brother soon too" he hummed and i hugged his neck "Now, i want you to finish eating sweetheart" he said kissing my head and i smiled and nodded, he put me back down and i hugged Draco's legs making him laugh, he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me close "see you soon sweetheart" he said sweetly and i nodded and sat back down, i wiped my face and watched them go back to their seats. Professor Draco put his arm around Harry and kissed his cheek as they sat down, everyone watched that but nobody really knew what it was about.. I picked up the paper in disbelief and read it over and over again.

~~~ADOPTION CERTIFICATE~~~
Name:
Sophia Nora
Date of Birth: April 18th
Sex: Female
Biological parents: Teona Nora and Dave Nora
Adopted by: Harry Malfoy-Potter and Draco Malfoy-Potter
Today's Date: December 25th, Thursday

I cupped my mouth as tears spilled my eyes again and the triplets smiled, Noah hugged me and i blushed and hugged him back "this is the best Christmas ever" i said and he smiled, i wiped my face again and put the paper back into the box and closed it wiping my face again, i took a deep breath and laughed quietly. "what did he mean, 'you'll have a brother soon?' Sophie?" Amara said and i shrugged "They are adopting Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks' boy, Teddy Lupin" Hermione said and i smiled "how old is he?" i say and she smiled "um... i think he's about 9 now" she said and i nodded, i finished eating and Noah and I went on a walk in the snow "You look cold Sophie" he said and i blushed and rubbed my arms lightly "sorta" i say and he smiled, he pulled off his scarf and put it around my neck making my blush, it smelt of his cologne... "that better?" he said and i nodded as more blush went over my cheeks again, we walked to the frozen lake and i pulled my ice skates on. He did the same and i went on top of the ice and spun around so i could watch him, he put his foot on and i skated backwards as he skated towards me. I smiled and we did a little skate race, and i won i panted quickly and skated backwards as we laughed "good game" he said skating towards me slowly and stopped in front of me with a smile "dance?" i say holding my hand out and he smiled "you're on" he said taking it lightly and he spun me and i laughed, i skated towards him and he held both of my hands. We were dancing for a while and i spun and we became nose to nose, he smiled as blush went over our cheeks "may i?" he whispered and i blushed, i gently pushed my lips onto his and he kissed back.. we separated with a blush.. a bright one in that case... he smiled brightly, i giggled and rested my forehead on his, he was still taller than me. He smiled "we should get back into the castle, we might freeze" he said and i smiled brightly and nodded, we skated to the edge of the lake and took our skates off. we slipped on our normal shoes and walked to the castle.. i just had my first kiss... i blushed brightly as we get dressed with warm air of the castle, we walked up the stairs to the common room and sat in front of the fire.. "the tension is real" Amara said walking down the stairs and we blushed "Be right back Sophie" he said and he stood up and walked to his sister, he dragged her up the stairs and i sighed.. i leaned back and looked at the ceiling.