Enhancement

Copyright © 2015 by scifiwriter. All rights reserved.

-- -- -- -- -- --

The United States of America is no longer a democracy. It is no longer built on freedom or liberty or equality. Instead the nation values security, productivity, and order. Everything is monitored. Everything is portioned. Everything is perfectly under control.

Everything except the SkyTrain Holland Renner was aboard.

In a matter of seconds, Holland finds herself in a world she didn't know existed. Before, she was free within limits. Now, she's one of 400 others. Before, Holland was at least human. Now, she's not so sure. All she knows is that she needs to endure and survive.

But what does this have to do with SkyTrain 267-B?

-- -- -- -- -- --

Hi, everyone! This is my second novel on Wattpad, and there's going to be tons of adventures, technologies, and plot twists.

And, yes, there will be ships and feels and science fiction technology. That should always be assumed when reading a scifiwriter book ;)

Anyway, make sure you add Enhancement to your library if you like it so you can easily access chapters. Don't forget to comment or vote if you like what you read. My day is always brightened by one of those, and it gives me an extra push to keep writing.

If you're looking for a story being actively updated right now, check out my new story, Life's Perpetuity Clause.

With love,

Kelly

And without any further ado, I proudly present to you:

ENHANCEMENT:

a novel by scifiwriter