Chapter7: Another realm

I woke up slowly but it was like I wasn't shot anywhere, I wasn't hurt? Is the lake this healthy? Wait....
I stood up and looked around but saw no-one.

Y/n: Oh no....

I walked to the entrance and looked around but there was still no-one. I decided to head to the forest since it's were the monsters are located. Luckily I still had my trusty sword. I ran for some time but I came face to face with a wall, it was black with orange lines. I tried to touch the wall but my hand fazed trough it.

I sighed and ran through the wall. It felt weird, like if the entire world was being pressed on me. When I arrived to the other side, I looked around and everything was different, the colours were all darkened and weird rectangular black things were floating around. I saw something... This monster has a hold on something.

Is this!? No....it's just a wolf....right?
Anyway I ran to the monster but he disappeared right away. I looked around but I still felt a presence. It wasn't human but it wasn't a monster either...

Y/n: *loud*If there's anyone here, show yourself!

???: You senced me Hehehe.

I suddenly felt strong magic from behind me. I turned around and took a defensive stance.

Y/n: Are you an enemy?

???: I'm after the same thing as you, this wolf, didn't he felt familiar to you?

She grinned.

Y/n: Yes, It's as if it really Link but... Link isn't a wolf, by what kind of magic?

???: By what kind of magic did you entered this realm while keeping your human state?

I was now silent.

???: Anyone who enters this realm is transformed into something. The normal people are just becoming souls who think nothing has ever happened and some, like your friend, transform.

Y/n: So he isn't normal....

???: You ain't either. A normal person cannot faze through a portal between realms.

Y/n: ... Do you know where he is?

???: I think I know yes, now tell me your name.

Y/n: I'm y/n, and you?

Midna: I'm Midna, the one who's throne was taken.

Y/n: You were the twilight princess? Which means that it was this Zant who kicked you from the throne...

Midna: You know him?

Y/n: He killed the ones I cared about...

Midna: *smiles widely*We are allies then.

Y/n: Let's go shall we?

Midna: Yeah.

A/n: It's shorter(like something else) and it's for the better(like something el......NO) Have a nice week, bye!!!