(Chapter 6)

It was finally Saturday! No work, just relaxation.

I sighed as I got out of bed walking towards my radio. "Porn Star" by August Alsina came on. I instantly thought about yesterday and what Davon and I did. I covered my mouth because I slept with my best friend fiancé.

Shit

I took my clothes off ,started dancing a little bit, then turned the shower on.

I wonder what it'll be like to be in the shower with Davon. His chocolate , muscular body all wet and his dick standing at full attention. Ugh, I need some more of him.

When I got out the shower , I dried off and put on my undergarments. Then I threw on a black NIKE tank and some white jean booty shorts with my all black Air Force Ones. It wasn't too much because it's my chill day. I was thinking about getting my hair done , but my phone started to ring.

Bestfriend :my phone screen read.

"Hey Cyn", I said tying my hair into a high ponytail.

"Hey girl what you doing today ? Any plans?", she asked.

"Uh no, I was thinking about getting my hair done , i wanna try a different color", I said walking downstairs to my kitchen for a late breakfast.

"Well , could you stop by? I just wanna talk to you about a few things and you'll love what I'm about to tell you", she said excitingly.

"Yeah sure, ill be over after I eat breakfast which shouldn't take me long", I said peeling my banana.

"Alrighty I'll see you then bestie", she said hanging up.

I wonder what she wants to talk about with me. Maybe she found out about me and Davon's little hook up. I push the thoughts out of my head , grabbed my keys and purse then left.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
I pulled up in her driveway to see both cars there. "Great he's here", I said to myself before getting out the car.

I knocked on the door and Cynthia answered.

"Hey girl come on in", she said smiling.

I walked in and headed to her living room. "So what you want to talk to me about?"

"Davon birthday is coming up in a few days and I want to throw him a surprise party", she said whispering.

"Uh, yeah I'll be more than happy to decorate , where will it be?"

"The house, look on the day of his birthday which is Tuesday , I want you to skip a day at work , come over and I'll already have some birthday decoration things that you can put on the wall , I ordered a chef to cook his favorite meal and everything. But on his birthday you need to you know , tricking him. Pretend like you want to come over and hand with me, but you're really coming over for the surprise party. Don't worry about bringing people , all his friend will be here maybe you can mingle', she says making me laugh.

"Okay, deal but I am not mingling with your fiancé friends", I shook my head.

"Hey Wassup girls", Davon came into the living room and sat across from us.

"Babe, what do you want to eat for dinner , I was planning on going out with my friend at word she's having a wine party?", she said looking at her watch.

"Don't worry about it honey , ill get something", he looked at me and shook his head, I know exactly what he means. Ever since Cyn had got engaged to him , all she wants to do is go out.

When Cynthia left I decided that I should leave before we get caught up again.

"I guess I'll leave", I said getting up off the couch.

"Come here", he said in a demanding voice that turned me on.

I turned around , "what?"

He got up and walk towards me. "I missed you", he whispered blowing his minty breath that sent chills down my spine.

"Oh really?", I looked up at him. He peck my lips.

"I'll see you Monday", he smiled then disappeared into another room.

That was awkward.