Chapter 19

Ashley's POV

"Ouch!" My head hurts.....a lot. I try to open my eyes but quickly shut them. The light is too much. I opened them again and I looked around to see my surroundings. I guess I'm back in this room. Wow just when I am happy that I am back to school someone has to knock me out. What did I do to you life?

"Sssshhhh you gonna wake my sister up." I am sure that's Mason's voice I heard.

"Then you should stop annoying us and saying we should find him and kill him." They should kill him? More like kill who? I am pretty sure I didn't hear right, maybe because I just woke up, because these people I got to know, don't kill people. I won't lie but they really look like they can kill someone when you upset them.

"You know what guys. Let's just leave him." Chase deep voice. I heard the door opening and close again.

"Hey guys, have she wake up yet?" Michelle asked. Wait...... they don't know I am awake yet. I should just pretend I am sleeping and start snoring. My uncle said I snore so loud that he even beats me for that. Maybe that will make them think I'm really sleeping.

I started snoring loudly. Only to hear the room go silent. So they do believe I'm snoring. But what I heard made me confused. They all burst out laughing. Wait, why are they laughing.

"I guess she answered your question." I heard Mason said inbetween laughter.

"Yeah, she did." Michelle said before laughing again. I felt the heat rising on my cheeks. It's pretty much obvious that they know I am not sleeping. I decided to stop snoring. Only for them to start laughing even more.

I turned around to face them. Mason was on the floor laughing hard. Ace is standing and laughing holding his stomach. Michelle was laughing really hard that she's even coming out tears. Chase..... wow this is my first time seeing him laughing but not as hard as the others.

I'm sure my whole face is as red as a tomato. I quickly covered my face with my hands. After five minutes they all stopped laughing.

"Wow Ashley, way to show you're awake." Michelle said cleaning her tears. I just stay quiet while the shade of red on my cheeks comes out.

"How are you. Are you okay?" Chase asked.

"Yeah, just headache. How long have I been....... asleep or knockout?" I said remembering I have a headache.

"Two days but the doctor told us you're probably going to wake up today. Here." Ace said before passing me the painkillers and a bottle of water.

"Thanks" I took the painkillers and swallowed them and drank the water.

"So, how did you end up laying on the toilet floor?" Michelle asked with curiosity.

"I was just finished using the toilet and was coming out..." I paused trying to remember. "That's all I remember."

I looked at Chase to see his reaction but he looks really deep in thoughts.

"You know what guys. Since Ash is fine. Let's all go and grab some pizzas" Mason said breaking the silence that surrounded us before leaving the door not waiting for our replies. I got up from bed and went to the door coz I am so hungry.  They all sighed and followed me downstairs.

🥀🌷🌷

Today is Saturday and Michelle forced me to go to the mall with her. I just finished bathing.

I got out of the bathroom and went to the closet. Oh, my mistake. I guess I never told you guys about what happened to my clothes or how I got them. Well, Chase went back to my house after dropping me in his, to fetch my clothes and my underwear. Can you believe it? he should have left it, wait but if he does I wouldn't have anything to wear.

I finally found the cloth I want to wear: a blue top written 'life' in red and italic, a pair of skinny sky blue jeans and my blue converse.

I walked out of the room and went downstairs to see Michelle already waiting for me but it seems like Ace kept her companied. Once I finally reached downstairs I smiled.

The first time, I reached downstairs without trying to catch my breath or breathing heavily. I guess I am getting used to this stairs. I looked at Michelle to see her already looking at me. She kissed Ace's right cheek before walking towards me. She kissed Ace's cheek. Well, this girl has a lot of beans to spill.

"You ready?" she asked once she's in front of me.

"No, I still have to change my clothes can't you see how dirty they are?" Me being sarcastic. While Michelle decides to play along.

"Yeah your cloth is really dirty but sorry you don't have time to change." she said pulling me to the door.

🥀🌷🌷

"Oh My Gosh! Michelle I am dying of hunger here please hurry up!!" I shouted at Michelle who is holding more than nine plastic bags and still looking for more clothes. While I'm only holding three plastic bags. We have been in ten different shops now for the past five hours. I know I should be happy coz the last time I went to the mall, actually doesn't exist. But I didn't want Michelle to know that. Because she will be like as I quote 'like who doesn't go to the mall?'.

"Ash you got to see this one. I love it." she said taking out a white jumpsuit from the row fool of jumpsuits. "How does it look on me?" she asked

"It's perfect. Can we go now?" I asked her. My legs really hurt from walking too much and I'm starving. I haven't eaten today.

"Okay, okay hold on. Let me just go and pay for this." she said. Once she was done paying, I pulled her out of the shop before she starts looking for another cloth.

"Let's go to Starbucks, we have lots to talk about." I said once we out of that shop as I thought about her and Ace.

"Yes, we do." Michelle said glaring at me. Oh no, I shouldn't have said that.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL💋💕💖💗💝💞