Chapter 26

I just wanted to dedicate this chapter to everyone who helped me out with the person who was copying my work for those who sent me words of encouragement throughout it all. I know I wasn't about to get to all your messages so I wanted to thank you all here. You are all so truly perfect. I don't know what I would do without you guys. I really appreciate every last one of you and am so grateful. Thank you all again! :)

I know this is a few days late but I couldn't stop writing once again! lol I wasn't able to revise it as well as I wanted because it is so long so please excuse the mistakes if there are any! I absolutely loved writing this chapter! Get ready! ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie, and Sean because I created them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 26:

--Emily's POV:

"So let me get this straight. This lizard freak is called a Kanima?" Stiles asked from the back seat, his pronunciation of the monsters name was a little off but I didn't correct him. I had already explained everything I knew about the creature to them.

"Yes," I replied as I starred out the car window, watching the town pass by.

It was so dark outside, making the view outside a little uneasy considering I now knew what was out there.

"You ok Em?" Scott asked quietly and I turned towards him.

"Just worried. This thing is so dangerous," I told him with concern.

"So are we," Scott replied with a grin but never took his eyes off the road.

I shook my head and returned his smile.

"How do you feel Stiles?" I asked as I turned towards the backseat.

"I feel a little numb here-and-there but overall, I feel ten times better," Stiles replied cheerfully but I could tell that he was still shaken up.

"Why did it leave Stiles alone and kill the other guy?" I asked to no one in particular.