-Twenty-Three-

A/N
Yes, it's 11:45 am but technically it's still the 13th and it's still Jimin's Birthday and that means I gotta do something special for my baby Chim Chim daddy fuck me right where it hur-

I digress.

Anyway, I thought what better way to celebrate such a wonderful event then to write a bonus detailed smut scene of our very innocent little mochi.

So prepare thyselves, this is my first time writing a smut like this. Constructive criticism is allowed but not encouraged as I'm just a scared little lion trying to make my way in the world.

Happy birthday Jiminie ❤❤

Enjoy.

-ImTooHot2Die 💋

***

×Warning! Smut scene ahead!×

*Jimin POV*

“Jungkook wait!” I ran after him as he pushed through the guests and headed to the back of the large hall.

“Leave me alone.” He didn't even spare me a glance as he continued walking and burst through the double doors to the back rooms.

“What's wrong? Tell me what did I do to make you hate me!!” I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to a stop in the dark room.

“You!! Your life makes me hate you!! He turned around and pushed me up against the wall.

His knuckles were turning white by how hard he was grabbing my collar and I stared at him speechless. The music vibing quietly in the background was setting a completely  different mood than what was happening right now.

“You've had everything given to you on a silver spoon. You've never had to work for a single thing in your life. Then suddenly you waltz into my life and mess everything up!!” He barred his teeth and lent dangerously close as his jaw twitched.

“What are you talking about, Jungkook? What did I mess up?” I grabbed his wrists, trying to make him loosen his grasp on me.

His eyes darkened as he stared at mine. A bead of sweat ran down his forehead as he focused on me.

“My girlfriend broke up with me because of that stunt you pulled at the bar. Then you rub it in my face about how rich you are, steal my phone, then you show up at this wedding looking so fucking hot and distract me from my job!!!” He yelled everything out and breathed heavily while waiting for me to say something.

“You think I'm hot?” I cocked my head to the side as I leant in a little. My breaths started coming out quicker.

“Yes goddamnit. And if you don't stop tempting me I'm gonna do something we may both regret.” His grip on me loosened a little as his head dropped slightly.

“Jungkook….I don't think I'd regret anything you do to me.” I grabbed his hands tighter and pulled him closer to me.

My heart was racing and so was his. I couldn't stop the pull I felt to him. The way he towered over me with his strong muscular frame, the way his dark hair fell in front of his perfectly deep and dark eyes.

“Fuck it.” Jungkook suddenly brought his hand up and behind my neck as he kissed me deeply.

I lent my head back so he had a better angle as I parted my lips. He wasted no time with pushing his tongue into my mouth as his hands fervently unbuttoned my clothes.

“Wait…what if someone sees?” I mumbled between desperate kisses.

He hastily pulled back and groaned in annoyance. My eyes widened as he slammed the doors shut and dragged a massive desk in front of it, making sure no could enter for now…or leave.

He turned back to me as he pulled his tie off and undid his shirt.

“Clothes off now, while I'm still being patient.” His deep, authoritative voice instantly made me move, listening to him like I was under a spell.

I couldn't even answer as I finished undoing my shirt and pulled it off.

As soon as he stripped his own top off he slammed his lips back on mine and pressed his body to me.

There was pure and hot lust filling the dark room as our burning bodies mixed together like flame to kindling and our lips danced and tasted each other with no bounds.

“Are you gonna do what I say? Huh?” His hands snaked down and he grabbed my member, squeezing it as he bit my lip.

“Yes. I'll do anything.” A moan escaped my lips as he continued palming my hard member.

“Turn around. Now.” He pulled back and started unbuckling his belt.

I turned around without hesitation so I was facing the wall and he pressed his body against mine. Pushing his hard on into my butt as he finished undoing his belt.

“I'm not gonna go easy on you.” His hands came around my sides as he fiddled with my belt buckle and soon undid it and pulled my pants and boxers down.

“I don't expect nor want you too.” I looked back and he leaned forward and kissed me.

I didn't even notice he brought his hand to my ass until he slowly pressed a finger into my hole, making me moan loudly.

“Step back and lean forward." he growled into my ear as he added a second finger, sending me into a world of pleasure.

I managed to do as he asked and after taking a step back I leant forward onto the wall, sticking my ass out to him more.

“Try not to scream too loud.” He placed his tip at my entrance and I closed my eyes as he eased himself into me with a long moan.

I breathed in deeply as he stayed there, letting me get used to his size.

“It’s okay…you can move..” I formed fists on the wall as he grabbed my hips and started thrusting into me slowly.

Each thrust stretching my walls painfully but so satisfyingly as well.

“You're so tight, Jimin. All for me.” He grabbed my hips harder, no doubt leaving bruises as he started fucking me faster.

“Ahhh, J…Jungkook…it’s so good.” I was already panting as he slammed into me, hitting me so deep and roughly my mind started to go blank.

“You're good, Jimin. So. Fucking. Good.” With each word he slammed into me harder, pulling me onto his thrusts as he ruined me against this wall.

“Fuck, I'm getting close.” He let go of my hips and grabbed my hands that were on the wall, interlocking our fingers and holding me in place, as he started pounding into me faster.

He was destroying me and I fucking loved it.

“I want you to cum with me, Jimin.” He brought one hand down and started pumping my hard and straining cock as he drove his dick in and out of my ass relentlessly.

My eyes rollod to the back of my head as I leaned back onto his shoulder, losing my energy from the overload of pleasure.

I stood there powerless as he fucked me hard and deep making me shake, and soon I felt my orgasm coming as my breathing started speeding up.

“Jungkook…I’m gonna cum…I..I..” I couldn't even form words properly as he pushed me into the wall and smacked my ass hard.

“Good boy, cum for me…fuck, cum with me!!” He moaned loudly as his thrusts became sloppy and soon he released in my ass as I came all over his hand that was still pumping me with vigor.

Strings of hot cum kept shooting out my dick as he didn't stop touching me. Determined to take everything out of me.

Finally he stopped and pulled himself out, I already whimpered at the loss of feeling but he chuckled lightly.

“It's okay Jimin, this isn't the only time I'm going to fuck you.” He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me.

“Also…” He brought his lips to my ear as he took a deep breath and kissed it.

“Happy birthday, Jimin.”