Chapter Three: Part One

Guess whoo?

Yeahh, still on a freaking roll with all of this writing. It's not even funny. I can't stop even if I want to. Anyways, it's 10:40 pm, and I decided last minute to make Chapter three two parts. Obviously, this is the first part. I got a little tired, and I'm anxious to post this part up because-well, you'll see (;

Chapter Three part two will be much shorter, I will warn you. However, when it comes out, I suggest that you read it because there are some things you won't want to miss (;

At this moment in time, my work is unedited. For the most part, it always will be until I go back and scrutinize every. single. sentence. (; Not now though.

And NOW my friends, NOW, is where the real fun begins. (;

If you like it, prove it!

Vote, Comment, Fan.

Summer xoxo

                                              ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄                                              

                                         Chapter Three, Part 1

Even though my heavy eyelids are shut, I can feel a ray boring past them. It's bright, and it seems to follow my movements. Each time I roll around in my plush mattress, I feel the light hit some part of my face. I don't know when I consciously began to realize this, but since that moment in time, it's felt more intense than before.

I groan when orange light seeps through my eyelids, and I toss myself around once more. When that doesn't help, I force my reluctant eyes open to glance around.

I squint and scratch my head when I see a ray of sunlight seeping through the thin, white curtains ahead.

Damn sun.

Huffing, I turn my head to look at the red numbers on the clock besides me.

"Great." I mutter to myself. It read '7:30' and I wonder why the hell I could have possibly woken up this early.

Just as I'm about to sink back into my bed, I hear a light knock at the door.

If that just happens to be Layla, I'm going to-

"Faye, sweetie?" It was Laura, "You awake?"

I sigh, my lips puffing out.

"Yeah..."

"Oh, great! Well breakfast is ready, so come down and eat before getting ready for school."

My eyes widen and I physically feel my stomach drop from the sky to the floor.

School.

"Faye?" I hear Laura's concerned voice over my troubled thoughts again.

I shake my head and frantically jump out of bed, "Yeah! I'll be down."

"Perfect!" Her footsteps thud lightly all the way down the stairs, slowly fading the farther she got.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit." I curse while running a hand through my hair.

How the hell could I forget school

I run to the bathroom and brush my teeth as thoroughly as I can before jogging down the stairs to the kitchen.

There, I am met with two smiling faces.

"Morning Laura " I say, "Morning Dad."

"Morning, Faye!"