Finger Fun | G.D

It was getting pretty late and Gray wasnt even home yet. You planned to have a sexy night with him, you dressed up in his favorite lingerie piece and got all the fun little sex toys out. After around 11 pm you just decided to clean everything up and get into the bath to relax you.

You heard something drop downstairs which made you jump. you got up and wrapped a towel around you to kinda cover up. You quietly opened the door to peek downstairs, you and gray made contact as he was walking upstairs to your room. His started walking faster which made you scared.

"uh hi gray.." your voice trailed off and he didn't reply and just stood in front of you looking your body up and down playing with the edges of your towel. "gray, whats wrong?" you questioned backing out of his touch. but he moved even closer"I got fired" he scoffed "i need a distraction babygirl" he said bringing his hand around your neck Every time he did you that it made your knees so weak.

He started unraveling the towel picking you up bring you into the room. you couldn't wait so you started grinding on his dick creating a bulge. He threw you on the bed and climbed up next to you trailing his hands down to your pussy playing with your slits.

"mmm gray" you moaned. He slid his fingers up to your clit rubbing it in slow circles and grabbing your boobs, squeezing them making you moan his name again. "go faster" you demanded, you knew he loved that and he pushed 3 fingers into you without warning making you yelp in pleasure. He kept pumping them in and out faster and harder making you arch your back.

"i'm so fucking close yes ugh just like that" you basically yelled out loud enough for the neighbors to hear. He went faster and harder than ever but stopped once he knew you were cumming. you groaned as he moved his hands up to your clit making you buck your hips wanting more "fuck. come on go faster" you moaned making him slow down even more

he leaned over and whispered "dont make daddy made or your gonna regret it" this made you weak and damn near cum. he started picking the pace back up making you arch your back and reach your climax turning you into a moaning mess.

"god babygirl your so fucking tight" he groaned, making him cum in his pants. you were still rolling your hips riding out your highs

"your turn" you smirked