💋𝟏𝟎.

"Pull up... I've been waiting on you all day baby you should just come and pull up... You say these bitches want you baby they don't want you, they just using you for your love..."  
-Summerella💋

Chapter 10:

Ariel

Snoring loudly, Ariel quietly giggled as she glanced at August snoozing comfortably in her California King bed through her vanity mirror

After a long day of unpacking and officially moving into his new christened condo, August had came straight over to her apartment to spend some quality time with her.

He was completely exhausted and just needed to take a quick nap to regain his strength, which she allowed within the comfort of her bed as he lay shirtless. She was grateful for his presence. 

Luckily Ariel had the apartment to herself, since she wasn't able to move out just yet. Nina and the kids were gone for the evening, so Ariel was able to enjoy her company within the privacy of her home.

She smiled bitting her bottom lip, as she thought about the steamy episode that her and August had pulled at his new condo yesterday.

Ariel couldn't believe that she had allowed August to seduce her once again. She didn't regret it though. Everything in her wanted to get to know the man that lay in her bed.

Adding the finishing touches to her make-up, she applied a dark red shade of lipstick to her full lips. She brushed her long hair back pulling it into a simple low bun, then put on her gold hoop earrings.

She was dressed in a seductive Victoria's Secret camisole and panty set. The grey fabric looked good on her tattooed brown skin. She then got up and went into the kitchen and opened her refrigerator to see what she had to cook. There wasn't much of anything.

She and Nina ate out most of the time, so besides breakfast food and bottled water, there wasn't much inside. She grabbed her cell phone and ordered a gourmet dinner from a five-star restaurant that was close to her home.

She put on her black Michael Kors trenchcoat and went out to pick up the food. When she came back, she set up her dining room and arranged the table. She also brought out a bottle of vintage Merlot from her wine rack and lit two apricot-scented candles, setting the mood for the perfect evening. 

Ariel didn't want to wake August because she knew that he was tired, but she also figured that he might've been hungry and she wanted to do something nice for him as well. She quietly went into her room and climbed on top of August. 

"Wake up," she called out. 

August opened his eyes when he felt her nudge him. He pulled her down onto him playfully. He enjoyed the way she felt in his arms.