243

Hideaway is getting close to a million guys wow!

Amelia Adams

I felt the grip in my hand tighten, my body started to come back from my light stage of sleep. I immediately felt the ache up my back and neck from my position in the chair, opening my eyes to feel the light invade them.

I wiped my eyes open with my one hand, adjusting to the brightness of the hospital room. I looked down at my hand that was holding Harry's, seeing how he was actually gripping mine back now.

I sat up more straight, looking over at him still asleep in the bed. He looked passed out still, but yet his hand was holding mine tight when before I was just holding his limp hand. He was all stitched and patched up with white bandage all over his torso and chest. His cheek that had a three inch slicing cut down it was stitched up as well and had tape over it.

"Harry.." I say quietly, facing him as his purple bruised eyes stayed shut and his breathing was quiet. He's been knocked out for hours before I fell asleep, and I don't even know how long I've been out. Niall, Louis and I brought him to the hospital after my mom finished cleaning his wounds.

"Mmhm." He barely hummed between his swollen closed lips, but enough for me to know he was awake.

"Oh my god." I shot up from my seat and let go of his hand, moving closer to the head of his bed and ran his hair out of his face. He was awake, after hours and hours, he was finally awake and responsive.

He was cut up all over and had bruised eye sockets that were a mural of different shades of purple and pink. His jaw had a yellowing bruise on the left side, and his lip piercing was removed due to his swollen bottom lip.

"How are you feeling?" I asked eagerly, feeling my eyes welt with tears as I softly held the side of his head and kept his hair pushed back. I sniffled and tucked my hair behind my ear while looking down at him.

"Sore." His voice rasped just one notch over silent, his eyes staying shut.

I smiled through my tears and sniffled a small laugh, looking at him in joy because although he was in pain - he was alive.

"I know baby, sore." I nod and kiss his forehead.

"My eyes hurt." He murmurs like a child, a small whine in his gravely voice.

"They're bruised darling." I whisper while stroking his messy curls off his forehead.

His breathing was very light as he was laying stiff in the hospital bed, probably still in pain and very groggy.

"I love you so much and I'm so sorry they did this to you." I whisper while taking in every aspect of his face.

"It's my fault." He rasps and slowly swallows.

"N-no, no one deserves what you went through." I shake my head.

"Yes I do. I've hurt people like they hurt me." He whispered with his lips barely parting.

"Harry." I say in a serious tone, stopping my hand movements with his hair and holding the side of his head softly.

His eyes slowly blink open, just squinting enough to see me. They were red a glossy, barely staying open.

"Don't say that." I whisper, looking into his bloodshot eyes.

He flicks his irises back and forth between mine, not choosing which to stay on. He breathed softly and slowly, his face relaxed. His cut lips curled up in the smallest form of a smile, his eyes slightly crinkling at the corners.