❤THIS LOVE - 145❤

Cold breeze kisses my face while I faced the calm sea.

At the sight of seashore, the waves comes and goes but I was standing at one place as if this time has stopped.

"Hyun-ah.. come on!" Jimin exclaimed. "Taehyung will call you, he can't ignore you."

"Yeah.. Hyun-ah. It's just a second he will miss you, he will come back to you." Yuri said but I was still not in condition to answer anything.

This time, I ruined it all.

Taehyung won't forgive me.

Go way from my sight! I don't want to see your guilty face.

You can't even, you don't know how to take care of them.

You just.. get the hell out of here! I don't know, what I'll do if I bear you a second more?!

Stay away from yeons! I won't let your shadow fall on them!

My eyes were brimming with tears but I hold myself from letting them flow down my cheeks, my fingers clenched at the edge of my dress.

"Hyun-ah.. it's cold."

I felt a warm coat on my shoulder, Jimin adjusted the coat on my collar while I blankly looked at him then the blue sea.

Isn't it so calm?

Unbothered of any emotions.

"I don't know what happened between you two but seeing him, you should give him a little time."

"He don't need it." I said straight away while Yuri paused surprisingly.

"Hyun-ah.. It happens. Miyeon was dehydrated at that time but now she is stable, she is fine. You just have to take more care about them."

"But we were going to lose her because of my irresponsibility, I wasn't good to them."

"It was your first." Jimin firmly said while I can't think straight.

I have disappointed him.

He don't want to see me.

"I can't take care of them." I shook my head in no... "I'm so stupid! I should have checked them in every hour and I wa--."

"Yes, you are."

I froze on the spot as I heard his voice from behind me.

"Jungkook..?"