Oliver Wood: Hogsmeade

I walked right beside Oliver as he explained his whole plan for quidditch this year

I walked right beside Oliver as he explained his whole plan for quidditch this year. "Ollie we're gonna be great, don't stress." I nudged his shoulder.

"Greats not Amazing, I need amazing." Oliver says panicked.

I stopped as the team did, I shook his shoulders, "Were gonna be fine. We won't let you down, again. We will win the Quidditch Cup if it's that last thing we do, Right guys?!"

"Yeah, Olliekins we will win the cup just for you." George pinched his cheeks.

"Thanks YN." Oliver sighed.

"No problem Ollie, come on practice is over." I lead him away.

"Where are we going? I have to work on quidditch plays." Oliver kept stopping.

I scoffed, "Ollie it's a Saturday, what kind of bets friend would I be if I let you waist it on plays that we won't need till 3 bloody months. Those can wait, but I'm in the mood for a butter beer."

Oliver groaned, "YN, I don't want to go to Hogsmead." He whined.

I stopped and looked around, "Fine, go to the Common Room, I'll go to Hogsmead with Roger than-."

"No, I'll go with you to Hogsmead." Oliver pulled me towards the carriages.

"Why the sudden change of heart?"

Oliver smiled helping me up on the carriage. "Roger would just want to ask you for quidditch plays. And I told you all of them."

I sat down beside Oliver, laying my head on his shoulder as other students got on our carriage. I shut my eyes, Oliver started talking to whom I recognized to be the Weasley Twins and the trio.

"Are you ever gonna tell her mate?" George asked Oliver.

"No, she sees me as her best friend, that's it. Why ruin something that's great?" Oliver sighed playing with the palm of my hand.

"Some point she's gonna figure it out. You make it pretty obvious." Fred patted Oliver's shoulder by the sound of it.

Several Minutes Later
"YN, wake up, we're here." Oliver helped me out of the carriage.

"Come on let's go to Honeydukes." I grabbed the taller boys hand and lead him inside the sweet shop.

"YN? Are you wearing my sweater?" I looked down I was indeed wearing his sweater.

"Yeah, Ollie I am wearing your sweater, but I couldn't find mine, so I went to your room and grabbed yours." I continued to pull him with me around the small village.

I know what your thinking am I gonna tell him that I know of his feelings. Of course I am as I feel the same for him, but later.

We entered the Sweet shop and I immediately went to the chocolate frog. They were on the top shelf, I stood on my tippy toes but I couldn't grab them. A hand reached over my head and grabbed three boys.

"Thank you Ollie." I thanked as I saw the smirking face of the Scottish boy.

"L/N if you wanted these so badly, maybe you should have gotten them from the shelf over there." Oliver pointed to a lower shelf in the other side.

"Well I didn't see that earlier so... plus I got you too reach up and grab it for me." I grabbed his hand as we went to pay.

Overall I had two bags full of candy once I left the shop and went towards The Three Broomsticks. Oliver opened the door for me and lead me to a small table in the corner.

A older looking woman came over to take our order, "What would the lovely couple want today?"

I blushed as did Oliver, "W-were not dating, and can we get two butter beers."

"Oh my apologies, it's just you two look at each other how I look at my husband." She walked away towards the kitchen.

I looked at Oliver, might as well tell him, "Oliver?"

"Y-Yeah, Yes YN?"

"When were you planning on telling me?" I smiled at him as I leaned on the table.

Oliver sent me a curious look, "Planing on telling you what?"

I smirked, "That you like me." I shrug.

Oliver's eyes widened, "How- how did you know? Did the twins tell you?"

"I overheard you on the carriage." I smiled softly at him.

"B-but you were asleep."

I chuckled, "Actually I was trying to sleep, you made us practice like for forever. But I heard you talking to the twins before I fell asleep. So when were you going to tell me?"

Oliver looked down clearly embarrassed, "Never." He admitted.
I sent him a curious look, "You only saw me as a friend so why should I ruin our friendship for a fantasy of mine."

"Ollie-."

The lady placed the butter beers on the table, "Here you are dearies, on the house." She gave me a small wink before walking away to another table. I took mine an started to drink it as did Oliver.

"Ollie, but-." He cut me off as he said, "YN don't, I know that I already messed everything up-."

"Oliver, I feel the exact same for you, so let me talk." He shut up, "Oliver why do you think I like telling you everything, taking you everywhere, ask your opinion on every bloody thing. It's because I've liked you since 2nd year."

Oliver stared at me for a second, "Your being serious right know."

I giggled, "Yes, Oliver pay attention, have you not been listening to me this entire time?"

"Of course I have been listening it's just I don't believe that you like me, I always thought you liked Roger Davies." I almost spit out my butter beer.

I burst out laughing at that, people began staring at us, "I'm so-sorry, Oliver did you not know this entire time-."

"Know what?" Oliver sent me a curious look.

"Roger he's my cousin you bloody idiot. Ollie how did you not see that I liked you the whole time." He shrugged before getting up.

"Come on we're gonna miss the carriages if we don't hurry." I nodded leaving money on the table before running to the carriages, Oliver held my hand the whole way home.