MUST READ!!

Hey guys,

I really hoped you loved the book and the epilogue I uploaded earlier. Your comments, votes, shares, and kind words really motivated me to put my best work out here.

Anyway....

Comment below about any bonus chapters you guys want me to write. I already know you guys want me to do a book on Asher and Zoe. I am really considering it, but I already starting working on this other book that I I really love.

I can do a bonus chapter in Victoria's POV so you know what happens to her or a Sienna POV. TMZ(Talia, Mariana, and Zara), you will hear more about it in my next book I am working on.

AHHH I can't say no more! Just tell me what you want and I will see if I can make it happen. Follow me so you can continue to receive notifications from me or be the first to know about any updates on any new books I come out with. I will be posting those updates on my conversation board. 

I love you guys so so so so much!!

It seems like just yesterday that I was at 87 views and now 2 months later and I am at 47K and with 2K votes. It is absolutely amazing and I never thought I would get this far, but you all made it possible for me and that is the best gift anyone can ask for.

I love you so much!

Until next time....