15.

She's driving me....

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

The first day Louis goes into practice is after his classes on Wednesday. He goes to the club and unlocks the door then locks it behind him so no one tries to break in while he's there. He decided that he wasn't going to wear all of his stripping clothes and instead just stick to shorts and a t-shirt because it's much less of a hassle to take off and also it's ten times more comfortable.

He sets his water bottle that he brought on the bar counter, and then goes over to the poles. It's so weird being here without anyone else. It's kind of like being in school after hours when there's only a few other kids and it feels like a totally different place than when everyone's there.

Louis brought his own mini speaker that he'll hook his phone up to because he has no clue how to control the DJ equipment and he has no intentions of trying anytime soon. He hits shuffle on a playlist of songs he made that would be good to dance to and then gets up on the stage part where the pole is.

The amount of tutorials he's watched has been quickly growing and he wants to see if they've paid off at all. He starts off simple but then he decides to try the easiest thing he learned which is simply climbing up the pole.

He uses his thighs to help push himself up. The first time he tries it's not as graceful as he'd like but after a few more tries he gets much better at it. He thinks about trying to drop down or swing around it from higher up but he doesn't want to hurt himself. Maybe after a few more practices he can try that but for now he's going to play it safe.

The next hour consist of him doing random moves and at some point it turns into just fun and games for him instead of actual practice. The main reason he's doing this is to get a workout which, even if he's jacking around, he still accomplishes.

At around 4 pm Louis figures it's probably a good time to go so he goes into the locker room to use the baby wipes he has in his locker to freshen up a little before leaving. He's pretty sweaty which is probably a good thing if he's trying to lose weight. He doesn't need to lose that much but it never hurts to get in shape. If he's going to continue dancing as much as he is now he'll definitely need to build more muscle.

Before he leaves, Louis makes sure to lock up and turn off all of the lights inside. Harry never said anything about the lights but it's kind of a given. Save the power and all.

By the time he gets back to his dorm he's hungry so he goes in and asks Niall what he wants to eat so he can go pick it up.

"What I usually get from McDonald's," is all he says.

"Okay I'll be back."

Louis goes to get the food. He forces himself to get a salad but he can't help getting a small fry with it. He can just burn it off Friday night, right?

He gets back and gives Niall his food then sits down to eat his own.

"A salad? Since when do you eat salads?" Niall asks, through a mouthful of burger.

"I want to lose weight."

"Why?" Niall asks. "You're already skinny."

"I want everything to be tighter. My thighs jiggle too much," Louis complains as he stuffs another piece of lettuce in his mouth.

"That's what everyone likes now though, thick thighs and an ass. You have both naturally, you're lucky."

"Well I don't care what everyone else likes. It's my body and I want to tighten it a little. Plus dancing all the time requires muscle which I don't have much of," Louis explains.