Epilogue

"Hold on, is that my Armani dress shirt you're wearing?" Hunter asked

"Yes" I said laughing nervously "you caught me"

"And that's one of my favorite ones too" he whined

"I'm only wearing it 'cause it smells like you and we miss you here so much" I sighed

"Aw how is she? Is my baby girl down for her nap?" he asked with a smile

"I'd hope so, I put her down like thirty minutes ago" I informed "knowing her, she's probably still awake"

"I wish I was with you right now" he sighed "I could tell that you're tired"

"Yep, little miss Kaiya wasn't letting up on me last night nor this morning. She wore me out, and just so you know once you get back, diaper duty is all yours"

"Don't worry I got you" he said laughing

"Lemme go check on her hold on" I said getting up off the couch and to Kaiya's nursery. Once I got there I wasn't surprised to see her still awake and giggling up a storm.

"And yep, I was correct. She's wide awake" I said shaking my head with a smile on my face

"Flip the camera lemme see her" Hunter said visibly getting excited

Hunter was always excited and extra goofy when it came to Kaiya. She has him wrapped around her finger.

I remember when I first told Hunter I was pregnant and he really thought I was faking. I had Celine there recording his reaction to watch back in the future, but he took it as a prank.

"Y'all up to something, I don't trust you two together" he said "why you got Celine recording?"

"Because I have to show you something" I said laughing at how suspicious he was of the situation

"Okay, show me" he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world "I'm still tryna figure out why Celine recording. Y'all pulling a prank or something?"

"No" I said full out laughing "come on this is serious"

"Dead ass Nadia, just tell me what this is about" he said seriously