75 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝒶𝓃

sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
════════════════════

"This is why I set you two apart

"This is why I set you two apart. Do I have to actually set restrictions for both you?" Jin lectured me.

"He was just helping me." I pouted, but it didn't help my case at all.

"You're a distraction for him, just like he is for you."

He walked away before saying anything else. I didn't see the harm in him helping me for two seconds. Maybe it was because Daehyun ended up shooting his arrow at a crow instead of the target.

"Stop crying, it's just a damn bird." I could hear Jimin yelling at poor Daehyun.

"H-He could've lived another day." He cried out, choking on his words.

"What a p—

"Jimin, can I talk to you." Jin mumbled.

"About what?"

"Jesus, you'll know when I tell you..." Jin sighed.

He walked over to Jin and followed him to the side. Jin stood in silence while watching all the trainees shoot their arrows.

"What are you thinking about?" Jimin asked as he watched his older brother stare into the distance.

"Do you really think this will work?" Jin quietly asked, with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"W-what are you talking about?" Jimin asked, confused by his question.

"The experiment." Jin hissed, clearly irritated by this whole thing.

"Of course it'll work. Why wouldn't it?"

"We wasted time Jimin." He turned to face his younger brother. "We're out of time." He whispered.

"Wait, what the hell are you talking about?" Jimin sat up, as concern took over his face.

"They're coming to see the results in a week. If they're not pleased, they'll kill them all." Jin barely whispered.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" Jimin yelled, pushing the chair in front of him.

"There was nothing I could say." Jin lowly muttered.

"Nothing you could say? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Don't you dare put the blame on me!" Jin shouted loudly. "You did this to yourself. I remember telling you countless times that you couldn't have any relationships with any of the experiments!"

"You put every one here at risk for death, and for what? For a girl." Jin added.

"You have no fucking business with my life. Like you said, I'm not your fucking brother, so if you wanted to kill me so bad, you should've just fucking done it already! You should just take that fucking arrow and shoot it straight through me. Would that make you feel better Jin? Would that make everything go back to normal? Should I just be a dead bastard like my father is?"