79 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓈 𝒸𝓇𝒶𝒻𝓉

sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
════════════════════

Jimin's eyes widened as the courtroom went hysterical

Jimin's eyes widened as the courtroom went hysterical. I covered my mouth, definitely not expecting what just came out of her mouth.

"Silence down please." The judge instructed, laughing as well. "How old are you Jimin?"

"Twenty four." He barely spoke, still shocked from what just happened.

"Hana.." The judge sighed. "How old are you?"

"I'm 17 your honor—

The judge widened his eyes as the courtroom and jury gasped. "You're underage, and having sex with this man?"

"Y—Yes." She replied, not exactly knowing what to say.

"She's fucking lying." Jimin jumped out of his seat.

A guard quickly came by his side, pushing him back down. The judge cleared his throat before continuing.

"Where did you have sex, Hana? Tell me about that day?"

"Um.." Hana realized this wasn't helping his case at all. For some reason she had an idea that maybe if it was only oral sex, it wouldn't be as bad.

"No penetration, just oral." She mumbled.

Jimin looked at me, with the harshest glare. I knew it was my fault for asking her to do this. She had no idea what she was doing.

"You did oral on him?"

"Yes." She answered, giving me a thumbs up.

I dropped my head in my hands. Why does she think this was a good idea? Does she not know it's hurting his case even more.

"Your honor, if I may say a couple words." Jimin stood from his seat.

"Yes, go ahead."

"The only person who's give me head for the past year or so, is that woman right there." He pointed directly at me.

I shut my eyes as my cheeks turned red. Did he really have to say that. Jungkook raised his brows at me, laughing along with the rest of the room.

"Is he telling the truth Hana?"

"I—um. Yeah, I guess." She lifted her glasses as they slipped off the bridge of her nose.